There’s no doubt that a CRM system for wholesale distributors simplifies day-to-day operations.
With all the options available, you probably struggle to choose the right wholesaling CRM system. If so, this blog post has you covered!
Here, you’ll learn about the best options on the market and what makes them stand out.
You’ll also get a glimpse into the pros and cons of each wholesaling CRM system.
What is a CRM system for wholesale distributors?
But first, what exactly is it? Let’s break it down!
A CRM system for wholesale distributors creates a central spot for sales, marketing, and customer interactions.
A CRM system allows you to:
- Track customer data.
- Manage sales pipelines.
- Create quotes and invoices.
- Monitor stock levels.
Benefits of CRM systems for wholesale distributors
There are many advantages to using a CRM system for wholesale distributors. Here are some of the top benefits:
- Manage your customers better.
- Make tracking inventory simple.
- Segment and target customers using automation.
- Automate repetitive tasks such as follow-up emails.
- Achieve more profitability through repeat customers.
What are the components of an ideal CRM system for wholesale distributors?
An ideal CRM system for wholesale distributors should include:
- A two-way QuickBooks or Xero sync to connect your accounting data.
- Cloud capabilities to support remote work and give real-time updates.
- Seamless integrations with other tools you use.
How we chose the best CRM systems for wholesale distributors
Below is a list of the best CRM systems for wholesale distributors. Each has unique features that improve your business.
We chose the best lead management software for wholesale distributors based on their:
- Pros and cons.
The 9 best CRM systems for wholesale distributors
Here are the best CRM systems for Wholesale Distributors:
Method:CRM is the perfect software for wholesale distributors that run their business on QuickBooks or Xero.
It includes a real-time two-way sync with your accounting software, plus an automated CRM system workflow that’s ideal for wholesale distributors. Its powerful features make it one of the best CRM systems for small businesses.
- Automated lead collection with web-to-lead forms.
- Drag-and-drop workflow automation.
- Instantly sync estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks or Xero.
- Online portals to serve your customers at any time.
- 360-degree view of each customer, including history and interactions.
- Powerful, two-way QuickBooks and Xero integrations.
- Unlimited customization.
- Reusable email, report, and transaction templates.
- Convert estimates into invoices in a few clicks.
- Several third-party integrations, such as Gmail, Zapier, and Outlook.
- Only available in English.
- Limited to QuickBooks and Xero users.
Method:CRM offers the following pricing plans:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user per month.
Method:CRM offers a free trial with no credit card required. Get started today!
2. NetSuite CRM
Netsuite CRM gives you a single view of your prospects, customers, partners, and vendors to deliver the best customer experience.
- Cash flow management.
- Monitor expenses and assign expenses for specific projects.
- Comprehensive dashboard with GANTT charts, tasks, and KPIs.
- Open API for integrations with other software systems.
- Offers dashboards specific to each employee.
- Estimates turn into invoices with one click.
- Weak integration with Outlook.
- Sending invoices one at a time is tedious.
Netsuite CRM does not provide its pricing information on its website, but you can reach out to them for more details.
Image credit: SoftwareAdvice
Genoo is a robust wholesaling CRM system with features that make it ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Marketing automation software includes responsive templates.
- Track and score your leads’ interests.
- Build customized website forms with one click.
- Training includes an email marketing module.
- Genoo plugin for WordPress at no additional cost.
- Great customer support.
- The automated campaign builder is too complex.
- It could be more user-friendly.
Genoo offers pricing options based on paying per email or lead.
Pay per email:
- Standard: $199 for up to 3 users per month.
- Premium: $599 for up to 10 users per month.
- Elite: $1495 for up to 50 users per month.
Pay per lead:
- Standard: $274 for up to 3 users per month.
- Premium: $839 for up to 10 users per month.
- Elite: $1995 for up to 50 users per month.
Image credit: CompareCamp
Your CRM system workflow is simple with SysAid and its powerful service automation features.
- Ticket automation to sort and route each ticket to the right person.
- One-click to automate repetitive, error-prone tasks.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Great support from SysAid customer service.
- Solid array of IT management tools.
- Minimal customization ability for emails.
- Limited support features for the desktop version.
- Slow performance for the cloud version of SysAid.
SysAid does not provide its pricing information on its website, but you can reach out to them for more details.
Image credit: Oracle
Oracle CRM On Demand provides a compelling CRM solution for customers and partners.
- AI intelligent bots for better customer experience.
- Create custom objects, fields, calculations, and views.
- Edit multiple records at a time from a list.
- Group calendar displays Account, Contact Phone, and Activity Status information.
- View and interact with businesses in multiple languages.
- Intuitive software.
- Integration with optional call center.
- The number of capabilities overwhelms users.
- No follow-ups on crash reports.
The pricing information is unavailable on their website, but you can contact them for more details.
Image credit: Keap
Keap’s powerful sales and marketing automation is ideal for small businesses that need software with customer segmentation features.
- Automatic contact updates.
- Email and other marketing actions triggered by client action.
- Create tags to segment contact types.
- Comprehensive training on the system.
- Automated long-term nurture.
- Reliable customer support including live chat.
- Steep learning curve.
- You will lose your information or work if you do not save it.
- Limitations with search tool.
- Firefox does not support Keap’s Campaign Builder.
This CRM system for wholesale distributors has 3 pricing options:
- Pro: $169 for 2 users per month (with an additional $29 per user)
- Max: $249 for 3 users per month (with an additional $29 per user)
- Max Classic: contact them.
7. NICE CXone
Image credit: G2
Nice CXone is a leader in cloud customer experience. Below are the powerful functions that make it stand out as a CRM system for wholesale distributors.
- Automated self-service for customers.
- AI for hyper-personalized routing.
- Behavioral understanding for real-time agent guidance.
- High level of customization for profiles.
- User friendly.
- Integration is simple.
- Dashboards can get cluttered when accessed by too many users.
- Analytics are challenging to use and need more accuracy.
- Poor customer support.
The pricing information is unavailable on their website, but you can contact them to find out more.
Image credit: Service Pro
ServicePRO automates your service desk and organizes your workflows with the impressive features listed below.
- Project templates to manage multi-task activities.
- The automated service desk includes request escalations.
- AI-based virtual assistant on webpages and service portals.
- Intuitive interface.
- Great implementation support.
- Integrates with software such as QuickBooks and Netsuite.
- Frequent problems require data or program fixes.
- The mobile application is slow.
The pricing information is unavailable on their website, but you can contact them for more details.
Image credit: SAP Blogs
SAP Customer Experience combines customer relationship and experience (CX) management into one tool with its powerful features.
- Build customer profiles to understand your data.
- AI fuelled insights to build customer loyalty.
- End-to-end business models to get a clear view of inventory, supply, and customer engagements.
- Easy to use.
- Good customer support.
- The product extends into major industries.
- Training and maintenance cost is high.
- Finding out what causes errors is difficult.
Pricing information for this wholesaling CRM system is unavailable online, but you can contact them for more details.
Which CRM systems for wholesale distributors should you use?
With the number of CRM systems for wholesale distributors available, choosing the best CRM system can seem daunting.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach, but you’ll definitely want to consider cost, features, and your business needs.
Additionally, you need CRM capabilities specific to wholesale, including:
- Strong customer management capabilities.
- A cloud-based CRM.
- Instant QuickBooks or Xero sync.
- Integrations with the tools you use.
Method:CRM is a popular choice for many reasons. It offers robust CRM functionality that makes it ideal for wholesale distributors that need more than a CRM but less than an ERP.
The real-time sync with QuickBooks and Xero combines your accounting data with customer information to transform your customer experience and operations.
Instead of cluttering your accounting data in QuickBooks or Xero with leads, you manage them in Method:CRM. Then, your leads sync to your accounting software when they become customers.
Next, Method:CRM turns estimates into invoices in just a few clicks.
Begin your free trial of Method:CRM to get started with the top CRM system for wholesale distributors.
A CRM system for wholesale distributors transforms your sales, marketing, and customer operations.
A wholesaling CRM system like Method:CRM enhances your process with capabilities such as:
- A no-code backend to automate any workflow you need.
- Powerful CRM system workflow automation.
- Two-way, real-time sync with QuickBooks and Xero.
CRM system for wholesale distributors FAQs
How much does a CRM license cost?
Costs vary widely, depending on the CRM system and features that come with it. For example, many CRMs offer a free version of the software but it is usually limited in features and users.
However, most wholesaling CRM systems will cost you around $25 – $75 per month per user.
CRM licenses typically cover the cost of software, setup and training.
What are the 3 key types of CRM systems?
When it comes to CRM systems for wholesale distributors, there are three main types:
- CRM workflow.
- Marketing CRM.
- Sales CRM.
Each type of CRM system serves a different purpose to manage your wholesaling operations more effectively.
What is the most commonly used CRM?
Method:CRM is a popular CRM system for small businesses as it offers unmatched capabilities.
Its powerful two-way sync with QuickBooks and Xero allows you to have your accounting data at your fingertips, without the risk of double-data entry.
With its no-code backend, you’ll automate any workflow you need. What’s more, the 360-degree view of customers and suppliers transforms your customer experience and operations.
Get the best CRM for wholesale distributors with a free trial of Method:CRM.
Image credit: Chuttersnap via Unsplash