Self-Service Portals Allow Customers to Pay QuickBooks Invoices and Check Outstanding Balances
Method’s built-in portals allow your contacts (customers, leads, vendors and more) to see interactions and transactions related to them. Every contact can use a unique link to access a portal containing their information, transaction history, and even their support cases with your company. Portals empower your customers, leads and vendors to help themselves, which frees up your time and provides an excellent service experience.
How will Method’s Portals help my business processes?
Streamline Payment Processing with Method’s QuickBooks Sync
Method’s Portals give your customers the option to view, print and pay their invoices online, as long as you have a payment gateway set up. Once approved the payments sync to QuickBooks in real-time.
Self-Service Options Free Up Your Team’s Time
By logging into their portal, your customers, leads and vendors can edit their contact information, view their support requests, view and pay outstanding invoices, and see their full transaction history. Method’s Portals allow your contacts to self-serve, leaving your team free to focus on growing your business rather than manual admin work.
Customize the Portal to Fit Your Contacts’ Needs
Method’s Portals are fully customizable. Use the portal as is, or customize it to further empower your customers by allowing them to request information, order items, or edit an order. To learn more about customizing Method, click here.
How do I start using Method’s Portals?
- For starters, you need to have a Method account. If you don’t yet have one, sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial Here!
- Sign into your Method account, and you’ll see your Contacts App.
- Open up the Contacts App and select a contact.
- Under Contact Details, you’ll find a Share link with the caption “Portal”. Select it.
- A dialogue box will pop up with a URL link you can copy. This is the link the contact will use to access their portal!
- For more detailed steps on how to start using Method’s Portals, visit our Help Center here.
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!