Last revised on and effective as of October 7, 2016.
We (“Method Integration Inc.” or “Method”) collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, volunteered information (such as survey information and/or site registrations), aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and product usage data. The information we collect is used to improve the content and the quality of our service as well as enhance or improve the user experience of Method, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you in the event of an acquisition or merger with another company.
Information Gathering & Storage
When you register for Method we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card. Method uses collected information for the following general purposes:
- Process transactions between you and Method.
- Send e-mails about our Site or respond to inquiries.
- Send e-mails and updates about the Method Services, including newsletters.
- Provide support for Method Services.
- Enhance or improve user experience, our Site, or Method Services.
With your prior consent, we may post your personal testimonials along with those of other satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements.
Method uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Method . Although Method Integration Incorporated owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Method application, you retain all rights to your data.
Method may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Method may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Method primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Method Integration Incorporated,
410 Adelaide St W, 3rd Floor,
Toronto, ON, M5V 1S8, Canada.