Streamline your construction business from lead to repeat and anything in between.
Turn more bids into projects.
- Stay focused on the hottest bids — Use Method to easily track and prioritize the projects you’re bidding on. Each bidding stage, from ‘Prospecting’ to ‘Proposal’, has an assigned probability percentage to help you see the potential revenue associated with each construction project.
- Stop losing sleep over missed opportunities — Create follow-up activities in Method and assign them to members of your team. Automated email reminders ensure that important tasks never fall through the cracks. Plus, the Method:Sidebar for Gmail makes it easy to log lead interactions directly from your inbox, so the bid information is kept up-to-date.
- An efficient sales process that goes where you go — Your QuickBooks file may live at the office, but we know you don’t. The Method mobile app makes it easy to create and send estimates to leads anytime and anywhere — whether you’re on the road or on a job site. You can even hold off on syncing the estimate to QuickBooks until you win the bid.
“Great features and easy to use!! A+++”
“We purchased Method a few months back and it was one of the best decisions we’ve made for our company. User friendly and has all the features we need and more. Room to grow is very important to us and it can handle all of our needs today and in the future. Great customer service too!! I can’t say enough about Method:CRM.”
Gabe Devlin, Solar Ventures, Apps.com review
Streamline your administrative processes with end-to-end workflows.
- Eliminate redundancy by syncing with QuickBooks — Say ‘goodbye!’ to double or triple data entry. Use Method to easily create an estimate, convert the estimate to a sales order or invoice, and process payments. Plus, everything syncs to QuickBooks automatically — no data re-entry required.
- Get paid faster with customer portals — With Method’s free customer portals, customers can pay their invoices online and your team can process payments without needing access to QuickBooks. As soon as the payment is approved, it syncs to QuickBooks in real-time.
- Extend your Method account as you grow — Customize your Method account to accommodate your changing needs, rather than adopting multiple systems. Take the company Digital Signage Resolutions, who customized Method to act as a project management tool — now they have a connected system for project management, CRM, and accounting. Read their story.
A contractor customizes Method:CRM for a perfect fit.
“I had tried all of the other CRMs on the market: Zoho, Salesforce, Vtiger etc, and was disappointed with all of them. When I found Method:CRM, I knew I had found the right solution for my business. One size does not fit all — with Method I’m able to create processes that work exactly the way my business works, not the other way around. Every day we think of new processes to integrate and have not met a task Method could not handle.”
Turn satisfied customers into referrals and repeat business.
- All of your contacts in one place — Construction is a collaborative industry, involving everyone from architects to inspectors to subcontractors. When you have all of your contacts in a single CRM, it cuts down on the time required to find the right person for the right job, so you can start working sooner.
- Customer and project data at your fingertips, wherever work takes you — As a construction professional, you’re often outside of the office. The Method mobile app makes it easy for you to log customer interactions, update project information or view QuickBooks data when you’re on the go.
- Proactive relationship management — Scheduled tasks in Method remind you to touch base with customers and industry contacts about projects. Providing your customers with regular updates ensures that they remain happy with your services.
“I can’t speak highly enough about Method and their team.”
“The process of putting together a contract went from 45 minutes to less than 15 minutes. With everything together in one screen I just have to select what I need and email it out to the customer. It’s automated everything for me. It’s dummy proofed it for me. The program is fantastic. It works out of the box and there is basically an unlimited number of customizations to do.”
Read Allegro Design Co.’s success story.
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!