Whether in the form of a blog comment, a forum post, or a quick phone chat, we’re always listening and take our customers’ feedback to heart.
To continue to improve the Method experience, we’ve made over 30 enhancements and improvements, based directly on the feedback we’ve received from the Method community. If you’d like the full list of release notes, you’ll find them here.
In the meantime, check out a quick sampling of improvements that will be active today when you login to Method:
- Doubled the number of servers to increase capacity and improve performance
- Set decimal places on editable Grid Columns
- Corrected issues with Mailchimp connection and when exporting to Mailchimp list
- Solved issue where specific HTML code was causing screen designer to refresh
- Added ability to delete alternate contacts, which wasn’t previously available
Thank you for all your input, and as always, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.