Are you looking for the best lead management system software for 2024? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Here, we’ll discuss some of the best options on the market and what makes them stand out from the competition.
So, whether you’re a small business owner or just starting out, read on to find out which lead management system is right for you.
What is a lead management system software?
A lead management system software is a tool designed to help generate and nurture leads throughout the sales cycle.
It helps you track and manage leads from first contact to conversion and provides marketing teams with insights into which campaigns generate the most qualified leads.
Benefits of using a lead management system software
A lead management system software can help streamline your sales process and give you an edge over your competition. Here are some of the benefits of using a lead management system software:
– Helps you prioritize and manage your leads more effectively.
– Enables you to track your leads throughout the sales funnel.
– Automates repetitive tasks such as sending out follow-up emails.
– Gives you valuable insights into your sales pipeline.
As a result, investing in a lead management system software can help you close more deals and grow your business.
What are the components of an ideal lead management system software?
There are a lot of lead management system software programs out there. But what separates the best from the rest? Here are some key components of an ideal lead management system software:
– It should be easy to use and intuitive. Inputting and managing data should be a breeze, so you can focus on selling, not data entry.
– It should provide real-time insights. This gives you up-to-the-minute information on your leads, so you can prioritize and follow up accordingly.
-It should offer features to automate repetitive tasks, such as emailing leads or sending them reminders about upcoming events.
– It should offer a free trial. The best lead management system software allows you to get a good feel of the program before you buy it.
– It should also be easy to add new leads and import existing ones from other sources.
Lead management system software can help you close more deals and grow your business. When choosing a program, make sure it has the key components that will make it easy to use and effective.
How we chose the best lead management system software
Below is a list of the top 10 lead management system software of 2024. Each of the following has unique features that improve your business to make it more efficient.
We chose the best lead management software based on their:
- Pros and cons.
What’s important when evaluating a lead management system depends on you and your business needs, but the top ones are listed below to help guide you!
The 10 best lead management system software
Here are the best lead management system software:
Method:CRM is rated by QuickBooks users as the most powerful lead management system to organize your leads.
You can manage your leads in Method:CRM, which automatically syncs them to QuickBooks or Xero once they become paying customers to eliminate double data entry.
Method:CRM makes it easy to nurture your relationships with leads with features such as:
- Automated lead collection with web-to-lead form.
- Easily sync estimates to QuickBooks or Xero with a click.
- Online portals to help leads self-serve and approve estimates.
What’s more, you can personalize your sales process in Method:CRM to make it exactly how you want.
- Ease of use and integration.
- Unlimited customization.
- Reusable email, report and transaction templates.
- Convert estimates into invoices in a few clicks.
- Several third-party integrations such as Gmail, Zapier, and Outlook.
- Only available in English.
Method:CRM has three pricing plans:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user per month.
Method offers a free trial with no credit card required. Get started with better lead management today!
Next on this list of top lead follow up systems is Pipedrive. Pipedrive provides sales pipeline automation with an easy-to-use interface.
Some of Pipedrive’s features include:
- A live overview of what your leads are doing in an in-app center.
- Manage leads from your inbox with an email sidebar.
- Track the source of your leads.
- View your leads in multiple drag-and-drop pipelines.
- Affordable paid plans.
- Unlimited customizable sales pipelines.
- All plans include machine-learning powered sales assistants.
- Free plans are not available.
- Most plans have limited custom fields and reports.
- Phone support is only available on the highest tier.
Pipedrive has four pricing plans:
- Essential: $14.90 per user per month.
- Advanced: $24.90 per user per month.
- Professional: $49.90 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $99.00 per user per month.
Pipedrive also offers a 14-day free trial.
Zendesk Sell streamlines your sales workflow by working through routine tasks efficiently with lead management system features such as:
Some of Zendesk’s features include:
- Sales reporting and analytics metrics on pre-built dashboard.
- Email sync, alerts, templates and automatic tracking.
- Connect all apps to Zendesk marketplace with one click.
- User-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Ability to set triggers to track incoming events.
- Extensive time tracking options.
- Costly for small to medium-sized businesses.
- The number of options are overwhelming to new users.
Zendesk Sell has three pricing plans:
- Zendesk Sell Team: $19 per user per month.
- Zendesk Sell Growth: $49 per user per month.
- Zendesk Sell Professional: $99 per user per month.
HubSpot is a top lead management software for growing businesses. It offers an all-in-one solution including marketing, sales, service and operations.
HubSpot allows you to:
- Send automated email sequences until leads reply.
- Digitize all your business leads with a built-in scanner.
- Track leads with integrated email and website tracking.
- Manage leads more efficiently with templates from your Gmail inbox.
- All-in-one platform for marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Easy to use and can be used as a CMS for content marketing or website building.
- High quality tools across the board.
- Free version offers very limited features.
- The prices increase steeply as your business grows.
- Lacks flexibility of customization.
You can get started for free with HubSpot’s lead management software: Sales Hub.
If you want more advanced features to automate your sales operations, you can access them via the Starter, Professional, and Enterprise editions of Sales Hub.
The plans are priced as follows:
- Starter: starts at $45 per month.
- Professional: starts at $450 per month.
- Enterprise: starts at $1200 per month.
However, it’s important to mention that HubSpot sells its software in bundles or “hubs”. Pricing depends on how many business tools you need, and the final cost can quickly add up.
5. Act! CRM
Act! CRM is one of the best lead management software for small to medium businesses that are seeking solutions with easy-to-use marketing tools.
Some of the features Act! CRM offers include:
- Ability to design email templates.
- Easily create, track and send emails.
- Trigger actions that save time in your sales efforts.
- Savings and affordable premium account.
- Tight integration with Microsoft Outlook for emails.
- Highly customizable CRM and flexible deployment.
- Weak report-building feature.
- Slow customer service response time.
- Lacks advanced functionality needed as your business grows.
The following pricing plans are available:
- Starter: $12 per user per month.
- Professional: $25 per user per month.
- Expert: $50 per user per month.
- Act Premium: $37.50 per user per month.
6. Zoho CRM
Zoho’s CRM lead management system moves your leads through the sales pipeline with proper follow up and unique features:
- Scoring rules to prioritize sales leads for faster conversions.
- Omnichannel communication including webinars to communicate with leads.
- Convert leads into from live chat windows on your website.
- Scan business cards and QR codes through app.
- Fully customizable dashboard and interface.
- Includes sales, marketing, and service functionality.
- Free trial available.
- Customization is challenging
- No spam prevention on web forms
- Onboarding assistance costs extra
Zoho CRM allows users to choose from four pricing plans:
- Standard: $19
- Professional: $33
- Ultimate: $47
Freshsales (formerly known as Freshworks) is another top CRM lead management that can transform your selling experience with its powerful features.
- Map your unique sales process with contact lifecycle stages.
- Enrich your contacts and accounts with their public information automatically.
- Auto-assign leads to handpicked salespeople.
- Clean and simple interface.
- Multi-currency and multi-language for localized sales.
- Extensive reporting functionality.
- Good customer service options including AI assistant.
- Fewer customization options than competitors.
- Few social media integrations.
- Strict limit at 1000 for marketing action.
Freshsales offers four pricing options:
- Free: $0 per user per month.
- Growth: $18 per user per month.
- Pro: $47 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $83 per user per month.
Active campaign provides a CRM lead management system that keeps your entire sales process moving smoothly with the following features:
- Auto-send a personal 1:1 email to every new lead you get.
- Trigger Dynamics contacts and emails after you book an appointment.
- Automatically create a Salesforce contact on a page visit.
- Easy to build automated campaigns and customize them.
- Powerful and versatile email builder.
- Great email deliverability.
- Wide range of features for advanced users.
- Long wait time for customer service.
- Advanced features can be hard to wrap your head around.
The following pricing plans are offered:
- Lite: $9 per user per month.
- Plus: 49 per user per month.
- Professional: $149 per user per month.
- Enterprise: Contact them.
NoCRM.io provides a simple and effective CRM lead management system to work with on a daily basis.
- Each lead is always assigned a next action to prevent leaky sales pipelines.
- Completely customizable sales funnel.
- Visual sales pipeline to see where exactly your leads are in your sales cycle.
- Ace sales leads calls with Sales Script Generator.
- Affordable and unique pricing model.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Multiple lead creation options including card uploads.
- User-friendly and effective task management.
- Weak reporting feature.
- Not very flexible with third-party programs.
NoCRM.io includes adaptive pricing options that include:
- Starter kit: $10 per user per month.
- Sales experts: $20 per user per month.
- Dream team: $32 per user per month.
10. Monday Sales CRM
Insert product shot with image credit below here
Monday Sales CRM is next on the list, with an intuitive and powerful lead management solution with multiple functions all in one platform.
- Import leads through integrations with multiple platforms.
- Deals board to track progress of every lead.
- Centralized communication to track interactions with leads.
- Send quotes and invoices to clients.
- Able to automate any workflow.
- Extremely easy to customize.
- All plans come with 24/7 support.
- The UI has too much information which confuses users.
- Recurrent performance issues.
Up to 2 users can use the free version of Monday Sales CRM with limited features. They offer four paid pricing plans, which include:
- Basic: $10 per user per month.
- Standard: $14 per user per month.
- Pro: $24 per user per month.
- Enterprise: Contact them.
Which lead management system software should you use?
With so many options, it can be hard to choose which software is right for you. A few key factors to keep in mind include features, cost, and ease of use.
Your specific priorities and business needs will help guide you in making a decision.
If you’re looking for affordable options for example, you may want to consider CRM lead management systems like Act! CRM which offers savings and adaptive pricing plans.
Method:CRM also offers affordable pricing plans. It tends to be a popular lead management tool because it captures and organizes your leads in an effective way.
If lead generation is your priority, you’ll find that Method:CRM is your best bet!
Rather than passing disorganized spreadsheets and emails back and forth, Method:CRM captures them automatically through a web to lead form. See an example below.
What’s more, it allows you to manage and track the incentives your sales reps earn by selling your product.
Method:CRM’s integration with QuickBooks and Xero is also stellar.
Instead of cluttering your accounting data in QuickBooks or Xero with leads, you can manage your leads in Method:CRM and have them sync to your accounting software when they are customers.
Next, Method turns the estimate into an invoice and reflects that in QuicKBooks or Xero. As a result, your time is no longer spent on repetitive administrative tasks.
The main goal of every lead management system is to turn your leads into customers.
The best sales lead management system is one with features that best suit your business needs.
A lead management system like Method:CRM enhances your process with capabilities such as:
- Custom fields creation to fully capture your leads’ needs and details.
- Powerful workflow automation. Two-way, real-time sync with QuickBooks and Xero.
Lead management system software FAQs
Which is the best lead management software?
With so many lead management system options available, it can be hard to know which one best meets your needs.
The best lead management software depends on the size and scope of your business, budget constraints, and the specific type of leads you’re handling.
Ultimately, you need one that provides personalized experiences with a range of features and capabilities to best suit your needs.
By doing so you’ll make sure that any sales lead management system will best maximize ROI from any money spent.
How do you build a lead management system?
Building your best lead management system takes planning and trial-and-error— but having thoughtful processes in place will pay off in the long term!
These are some important processes to consider:
- Collecting, tracking, and organizing leads efficiently.
- Being informed on best practices for connecting with leads in innovative ways.
- Capturing leads from a variety of sources across multiple platforms like social media, email campaigns, website forms, etc.
- Keeping the data safe and secure by tracking contacts in an organized CRM software.
- Managing this data throughout their journey in your lead funnel.
- Compiling reports on the effectiveness of your campaigns by recording how leads land at each funnel stage.
Is lead management part of CRM?
Lead management is an important part of any CRM system, since the best sales leads are arguably those that come from customer relationships.
To get the best results, it’s important to choose the best lead management system for your needs.
While this will depend heavily on individual preferences and circumstances, some of the best sales lead management systems combine data tracking with automation tools for efficient task and contact management.
Having a reliable lead management strategy embedded into your CRM is essential for sustained success.
With careful consideration and planning, you can enjoy all the benefits of an effective CRM-lead relationship.
Better your lead management with a free trial of Method:CRM.
Photo credit: Karolina Grabowska via Pexels