Inefficiencies are a huge challenge for all organizations. And they’re especially troubling for nonprofits, which often have small teams and budgets. Failing to make good use of these limited resources can make it hard for your team to achieve its goals.
Of course, nobody wants to work inefficiently. But sometimes it just happens if you’re using outdated tools (like paper donation forms) or slow processes (like manually preparing thank you letters).
Luckily, these days there’s an app for everything —so your best bet is to find a solution that simplifies as many of your day-to-day tasks as possible.
Enter Method:Donor — a customizable CRM designed for nonprofit organizations. Method is an online system that helps nonprofits manage their donor relationships and streamline their fundraising. Plus, it has a powerful two-way integration with QuickBooks. This means you can access donor and donation data in Method without logging into your accounting software.
Want more details? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve created a free ebook that explains how CRM software helps nonprofits simplify tasks and work more efficiently.
In this ebook, we discuss how Method:Donor:
- Eliminates the need for double (or triple) data entry
- Provides you with tools for building and maintaining strong relationships with your donors
- Allows you to generate reports in just a few clicks
- Gives you the ability to connect your donor and donation data to other apps
- Lets you create customized software that suits your unique needs
Ready to learn more?
Click to download your FREE copy of our ebook, “How Nonprofits Can Reduce Inefficiencies with a Customizable CRM.”