Method:CRM Makes it Easy to Process Credit Card Payments by Integrating with Popular Payment Gateways
Use Method’s Payments app to record payments anytime and anywhere, while the Method sync engine updates your QuickBooks file in real time. Log all types of payments, then automatically process credit card payments through convenient integrations with PayPal and other payment gateways. You can even apply one payment to multiple invoices, all from your CRM.
What are the benefits of using the Payments app in Method?
Track Payments in Real-Time
Be prepared to accept payments anytime. Use Method’s iOS or Android mobile app to keep an accurate record of payments as soon as they’re received – no access to QuickBooks required. Track payments made by cash, credit card, and more, then watch as customers’ balances are updated automatically in QuickBooks.
Integrations with PayPal and Other Payment Gateways
Method’s Payments app integrates with popular payment gateways like PayPal, QuickBooks Payments, and Authorize.NET. This allows you to automatically process credit card payments while saving them in Method, without visiting an external website. The sooner a payment is processed, the sooner you have money in the bank!
Take the Guesswork Out of Matching Payments to Balances
Enjoy multiple convenient options for applying payments to balances. Let Method auto-apply a payment to a customer’s account, or split a single payment between several outstanding invoices.
How do I start using the Payments app?
- For starters, you need to have a Method account. If you don’t yet have one, sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial Here!
- Sign into your Method account. If you don’t see the Payments app on your dashboard, click the box for Add / Remove Apps.
- Click on the Sales Transactions pack, then click the Expand link next to Payments Permissions.
- Click the Access checkbox next to your name. For more info on managing app permissions for other users in your Method account, visit our help article here.
- Click Save and return to your dashboard, where you should now see the Payments app!
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!