Keep Sales Reps Out of QuickBooks and Invoice Customers Efficiently with Method:CRM
Method’s powerful QuickBooks integration allows sales reps to create invoices without needing access to QuickBooks. Easily add QuickBooks items to a new invoice or convert existing estimates to invoices with the click of a button. Plus, invoices sync seamlessly from Method to QuickBooks – either as soon as they’re created, or after you give approval.
Why should my business use the Invoices app in Method?
Stop Waiting for Your Accountant to Issue Invoices
Empower your sales reps to issue invoices when the job is done, rather than waiting for someone with QuickBooks access. Prepare a brand new invoice or create one from an estimate, then print or email the invoice directly from Method.
Create Invoices Wherever Work Takes You
Don’t wait until you get back to the office to invoice customers. Make the most of your time on the go by creating and updating invoices using Method’s iOS or Android mobile app.
Save Time by Syncing Invoices to QuickBooks
Method’s deep sync with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop makes double data entry a thing of the past. Send invoices to QuickBooks as soon as they’re created in Method, or save them in Method to review and sync later.
“I implemented Method for a sales team because I wanted something easy and intuitive for them to assign and manage opportunities, proposals, invoices, and payments. I didn’t want sales reps in QuickBooks, so the integration was important – Method does that extremely well.”
QuickBooks Pro User
How do I start using the Invoices app?
- For starters, you need to have a Method account. If you don’t yet have one, sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial Here!
- Sign into your Method account. If you don’t see the Invoices app on your dashboard, click the box for Add / Remove Apps.
- Click on the Sales Transactions pack, then click the Expand link next to Invoices Permissions.
- Click the Access checkbox next to your name. For more info on managing app permissions for other users in your Method account, visit our help article here.
- Click Save and return to your dashboard, where you should now see the Invoices app!
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!