Stay On Top of Vendor Bills with Method:CRM
Logging bills from vendors may not be fun, but it should at least be convenient. Method’s Bills app lets you create a new bill and populate it with QuickBooks items, right in your CRM. Plus, bills automatically sync to QuickBooks whether you enter them on your computer or on the Method mobile app — so you know you’ll never miss a payment.
Note: The Bills app is an add-on to the CRM Pro base plan. Visit our pricing page for more information.
Why should my business use the Bills app in Method?
Don’t Let Bills Interrupt Your CRM WorkflowWhen you’re managing customers and sales in your CRM, it’s a pain to switch to QuickBooks to enter a vendor bill. Method’s Bills app lets you continue working where you’re working — enter a new bill in Method, then watch as it syncs seamlessly to QuickBooks.
Record Bills As Soon As They’re ReceivedUnfortunately, you don’t get to choose when a vendor sends you a bill. But if you receive one while on the go, Method can help you stay organized. Use the mobile app for iOS and Android to enter a new bill anytime and anywhere — no access to QuickBooks required.
How do I start using the Bills app?
- For starters, you need to have a Method account. If you don’t yet have one, sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial Here! (As part of the sign up process, you will sync your QuickBooks data to Method.)
- Sign into your Method account. On your dashboard, click the box for Add / Remove Apps.
- Click on the Purchase Transactions pack, then click Add Pack.
- Click the Expand link next to Bills Permissions.
- Click the Access checkbox next to your name. For more info on managing app permissions for other users in your Method account, visit our help article here.
- Click Install to begin installing the Purchase Transactions pack. You will receive a notification when pack installation is complete. When you return to your dashboard, you should now see the Bills app!
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!