Kickserv Vs. Method:Field Services comparison – Which one is better
If you want to compare Kickserv vs. Method:Field Services, you’re in the right place.
Both tools help you:
- Simplify your workflows.
- Enhance customer interactions.
- Integrate seamlessly with other tools.
But which platform is better for your business? In this blog, you’ll look at:
- Software advice and recommendations to choose the right software.
- Pros and cons of each system.
- Value for money and pricing structures.
- Customization capabilities.
- Integration options.
- User reviews and feedback.
- Scalability and growth potential.
So, let’s compare and contrast Kickserv vs. Method:Field Services to find out which option is the best fit for you.
Method:Field Services overview
Method:Field Services is a complete business management system that aligns with your company’s workflows. It’s a cloud-based software that integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks to boost your business’ efficiency.
Method:Field Services falls under several software categories, such as customer relationship management (CRM) and task and workflow automation. This program simplifies processes like:
- Fieldworker dispatch, time tracking, and scheduling.
- Contact management.
- Sales and lead tracking.
- Document management and storage.
- Basic inventory and resource management.
How does Method:Field Services work?
Method:Field Services is a comprehensive platform that offers:
- Real-time data syncing.
- Customer relationship management (CRM).
- Field service management features.
It simplifies project management and scheduling to ensure that your office and field team are always on the same page.
With its robust functionality, Method:Field Services stands out in software comparisons through its:
- Customization and automation: Method:Field Services offers robust customization capabilities, which gives businesses the opportunity to tailor it to their exact needs (like adding your logo and branding to documents) and automate various tasks.
- Real-time data syncing: The platform offers a two-way sync with QuickBooks and Xero to enhance the accuracy and efficiency of your financial data management.
- CRM: Its CRM functionalities let you track customers and leads and create quotes, invoices, payment reminders, and sales reports.
- Mobile app: Method’s mobile app lets you work online from various devices, including iPhones, iPads, Android, and Linux mobile devices, which enables field technicians to stay connected and responsive.
- Integration: This system’s integration capabilities have earned it great customer ratings on review sites like Capterra. It works seamlessly with Mailchimp, Google, Xero, QuickBooks, Outlook, and more!
These features differentiate Method:Field Services from competitors like Jobber, given that it offers superior automation features than most field service software providers.
Users praise Method:Field Services for its intuitive user interface and experience. It boasts a higher user satisfaction rate than other platforms due to its responsive customer support and extensive feature set tailored to various industries.
Method is more intuitive than its alternatives, which means that it requires a shorter implementation time than other systems.
It also has a broader global presence than Kickserv, offering its services in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and other countries.
Method:Field Services offers more extensive training resources than other software, which helps businesses adapt quickly to the system. These include:
- A 24/7 help desk with informative content and videos.
- A one-hour-long free customization session with an advisor.
However, Method’s customer support is more than just a help desk. It’s a dedicated team that provides:
- Chat training.
- Customizations for email marketing and more.
- Comprehensive responses to requests.
This program has a more responsive customer support than others, which is why it is more frequently recommended for startups than other systems.
A robust software like an ERP system is more tailored for larger businesses than Method:Field Services. Though highly adaptable, Method lacks e-commerce and online booking features and advanced inventory. It’s also only available in English.
Let’s keep going through the comparison between Kickserv vs. Method:Field Services!
Image credit: Kickserv
Kickserv is a solution that caters to businesses seeking an all-in-one system. Its integration with QuickBooks enhances its capabilities, making it a valuable tool for managing finances and field operations.
How does Kickserv work?
Kickserv integrates more seamlessly with other tools than many competitors. Its scheduling and dispatching features ensure that every job and task is managed efficiently to enhance your company’s overall productivity.
- Scheduling: Kickserv’s scheduling and dispatching features let you manage fieldworkers with efficiency and ease. Its communication and collaboration features, like internal notes, help you and your team stay connected throughout the workday.
- Invoicing and billing system: The platform includes a comprehensive invoicing and billing system, which supports payment processing integration with credit cards. It also keeps your data safe with security and compliance standards.
- Analytics and reporting: Kickserv offers analytics and reporting tools, giving businesses insightful data to inform decision-making. This helps business owners evaluate their companies’ KPIs and profitability details.
- User interface and multi-user capabilities: This SaaS platform is known for its user-friendly interface and supports multi-user capabilities. This ensures team members can effectively collaborate and manage tasks. When evaluating capabilities for deployment (cloud-based vs. on-premise), Kickserv offers several options, such as apps, desktop usability, and even Chromebook access.
Kickserv’s user interface and experience are designed for easy usability. Customers appreciate the platform’s multi-user capabilities and real-time data syncing, which ensure that information is always up to date.
This brand has been in the market longer than some of its competitors. So, it has set a benchmark in the industry and earned loyal customers who love its products for a number of reasons.
Kickserv’s customer support and help resources address the specific needs of its users and offer a range of training and onboarding assistance.
While Kickserv offers a long list of features, it’s not as customizable as Method:Field Services, which could be a deciding factor for businesses with specific needs.
Even though it supports integration with popular software like Salesforce, it lacks its own marketing and promotion tools. This makes payments expensive for small and medium-sized businesses.
Kickserv also doesn’t separate leads and customers when managing contacts, which makes it difficult to leverage opportunities.
In terms of pricing and subscription plans, Kickserv is priced more competitively than most business software, starting at 59 dollars per month for five users. Its plans are priced depending on the number of users, and it offers a free trial.
Method:Field Services also offers competitive prices and provides different plans to suit the size and scale of various businesses. It charges 18 USD monthly per field crew technician and $44 per dispatcher. Once its 14-day free trial ends, it offers deals on its prices if you subscribe annually.
Who should use each?
So, after comparing Kickserv vs. Method:Field Services, which one should you choose?
Method:Field Services is more adaptable to various industries than Kickserv, making it a preferable choice for businesses that require a tailored solution.
Kickserv, on the other hand, is the right choice for companies with a very limited budget, meaning it is more frequently recommended for startups than its alternatives.
The main differences between these two software systems are their integration capabilities, and the fact that Method has a more extensive feature set than Kickserv. Method is great for:
- Managing leads.
- Supporting interactions with vendors.
- Registering job appointments on your calendar.
- Method:Field Services offers unmatched customization and superior customer service. And, it provides a more streamlined user experience than Kickserv. It’s a solution recommended by service pros on social media and online forums.
- Kickserv automates several business processes and is accessible even to the smallest teams.
- Both platforms offer valuable tools for service management, customer engagement, and sales tracking, so nothing falls through the cracks.
In conclusion, what’s the result of the comparison between Kickserv vs. Method:Field Services?
Both Kickserv and Method:Field Services are powerful platforms, each with its unique strengths. Your choice ultimately depends on your specific business needs, and whether you prioritize customization, user experience, or pricing.
Make sure to assess and analyze each option thoroughly to find the perfect fit for your business. Happy choosing!
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What does Kickserv do?
Kickserv excels in managing service opportunities, making it an ideal tool for service businesses. If you’re picking between Kickserv vs. Method:Field Services and don’t want to invest in automation software, Kickserv is a solid choice to get your business started.
What is Method:Field Services used for?
Method:Field Services is used for:
- Customizing and automating workflows.
- Tracking projects.
- Managing customer relationships.
If you’re picking between Kickserv vs. Method:Field Services and want a reliable solution made for small businesses, Method is the best solution for you.
Does Method:Field Services have an app?
Yes, Method:Field Services has an app that offers mobile accessibility for both Android and iOS devices to enhance your field service management.
You can’t be everywhere at once, nor should you be. Start free trial.
Image credit: Drazen Zigic via Freepik