Create and Manage Customer Support Cases Directly Within Your CRM
When your business encounters a customer complaint, proper case management streamlines the path to a resolution. Creating a customer support case in Method:CRM lets you track activities related to the issue in a centralized location, so your whole team is kept in the loop. Your customers can even create and comment on cases through Method’s built-in portals, so you never miss out on important updates.
Note: The Cases app is an add-on to the CRM Pro base plan. Visit our pricing page for more information.
Why should my business use Method for case management?
A Centralized Hub for Customer Support Cases
It’s hard to address a customer complaint when you don’t know all the details. Create a case in Method, then link the relevant contact information and activities to the case record. When you have a complete picture of the issue, you can resolve it more efficiently.
All Team Members Stay on the Same Page
Keep your team in the loop about the status of a customer support issue by allowing them to view case details in your CRM. This ensures a consistent line of communication throughout the resolution process, both internally and with your customer.
Empower Customers to Report Issues
Encourage customers to bring issues to your attention by submitting cases through Method’s built-in customer portals. The sooner your team is aware of an issue, the sooner you can start to address it. Customers can view the status of their case through their portal as well!
How do I start using Method for case management?
- For starters, you need to have a Method account. If you don’t yet have one, sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial Here!
- Sign into your Method account. On your dashboard, click the box for Add / Remove Apps.
- Click on the Case Management pack, then click Add Pack.
- Click the Expand link next to Cases Permissions.
- Click the Access checkbox next to your name. For more info on managing app permissions for other users in your Method account, visit our help article here.
- Click Install to begin installing the Case Management pack. You will receive a notification when pack installation is complete. When you return to your dashboard, you should now see the Cases app!
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!