Compare Zoho vs. Pipedrive vs. Method:CRM
Read this guide to better understand three popular CRMs: Zoho, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM.
A customer relationship management (CRM) software empowers you to optimize the journey of your buyers and nurture your customer relationships. However, this is only possible if you choose the right CRM for your specific business needs. CRM software differ in their functionality, sales process focus, user interfaces, and more.
Read this guide to better understand these three popular CRM software: Zoho, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM. Through comparisons of their levels of usability and pricing, it will become clear which solution holds the most value for your business.
Zoho vs. Pipedrive vs. Method:CRM
The main differences between Zoho, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM lie in the ways that they manage your sales pipeline. Each CRM has features that strengthen pipeline management differently. Additionally, the capabilities of each of these platforms cater to different types of sales teams and organization sizes.
To illustrate, let’s take a closer look to gain better insights on each of these CRM options.
Zoho is a software company based in India, and Zoho CRM is one of its several product offerings.
You can integrate Zoho CRM into all of Zoho’s other software products to create an all-in-one system for your business.
How Zoho works
Zoho offers several tools that make it an ideal all-around solution for any business. This software’s top features include:
- Pipeline management.
- Territory and activity management.
- Artificial intelligence-powered analytics and predictions.
- Marketing automation including email marketing.
Zoho makes it easy to evaluate your leads and determine their potential to turn into paying customers.
From there, the platform lets you assign these leads to the right salespeople. Plus, it gives your sales reps tools to better serve them, such as contact and deal management features.
Zoho’s marketing automation is made possible thanks to integrations with Mailchimp and Google Ads. These integrations allow you to run ad campaigns and see which ad groups translate to higher sales.
And with additional capabilities like inventory management, calendar integration, and partner management, Zoho provides a seamless experience for managing interactions with clients, partners, and other business relationships through calls, emails, and other actions.
For analytics, Zoho has ZIA — an AI-powered analytics engine that gives you a better understanding of your sales trends. Use ZIA to make data-driven decisions for your business.
Beyond that, Zoho has many of the features you expect from a CRM, including:
- Customer journey orchestration.
- Client portals.
- Web templates.
- A mobile app for iPhone and Android devices.
With a name like Pipedrive, you can correctly assume that this CRM solution enhances your pipeline management to ensure that your sales reps excel.
That said, Pipedrive boasts ease of use and a simple software design, along with additional features that make it a good tool for strengthening several areas of your business.
How Pipedrive works
Pipedrive is a sales-focused CRM that simplifies the way you identify sales opportunities and track your progress. According to GetApp’s software review, Pipedrive clears the way so you can focus on doing what you do best.
Pipedrive’s top features include:
- Pipeline management with customizable stages.
- Email marketing and communication tracking.
- Sales forecasting.
Pipedrive’s pipeline management system involves using Kanban boards to let you create custom stages for your sales pipeline.
The platform provides you the probability of each deal moving to the next stage, allowing you to allocate the right amount of time to each prospect.
You also gain the ability to move each of your deals into a different category at any time.
One of Pipedrive’s top features is that it lets your sales reps connect their email no matter who their service provider is.
You can also save email templates and customize your emails by adding custom fields.
Sales forecasting is another one of the software’s best features. Pipedrive provides projections for monthly revenue based on your number of deals still in progress and estimates their completion time.
Beyond that, Pipedrive’s other CRM features include:
- Third-party integrations with over 300 apps and tools.
- The ability to create and send invoices directly from your CRM.
- Email and communication tracking.
Method:CRM is the #1 QuickBooks CRM for small businesses, earning over 1,300 five-star ratings from users who were looking to link their trusted accounting software to other workflows.
Method:CRM simplifies pipeline management with several features that empower your sales team and create the best customer and user experience possible.
How Method:CRM works
Method:CRM improves your pipeline management with these top features:
- Two-way sync with QuickBooks and Xero.
- Unlimited customization.
- Workflow automation to replace repetitive tasks.
At the heart of Method:CRM is the platform’s two-way QuickBooks and Xero sync.
Update information in your accounting software and watch it automatically show up in Method:CRM for the right team members to view and vice-versa.
The best part is that you can keep your leads in Method:CRM and away from your accounting software until they are paying customers. This way, you don’t clutter your QuickBooks or Xero account with non-customers.
Method’s unlimited customization empowers you to manage your pipeline your way.
You can track every detail of a sales opportunity based on your set criteria and add custom fields to ensure you have a complete view of each lead’s needs.
Automate workflows such as lead collection for a hands-off approach to gaining new prospects, letting you focus on other matters.
Embed one of Method’s web-to-lead forms on your website and watch the new potential customers flow in.
All your transactions down to your quotes and invoices and are personalized with your company’s logo.
What’s more, Method’s Email Campaigns app allows you to create personalized emails to properly nurture your leads.
To kick your emails up a notch, you can use Method’s Mailchimp integration for even more features.
Better yet, connect Method with several third-party integrations such as Gmail, Zapier, and Outlook to drive efficiency.
Comparing Zoho, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM
With a better idea of what Zoho, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM have to offer, you’re one step closer to picking your next business solution.
But before you choose, let’s compare the benefits and drawbacks of each of these CRM systems to make your decision crystal clear.
You may also explore some of these blog links for alternatives and software categories with more tailored recommendations:
- Compare Zoho vs. Salesforce vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Zoho vs. HubSpot vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Zoho vs. Jobber vs. Method:CRM.
- Real-time notifications when a prospect interacts with your business.
- ZIA — an AI-powered virtual sales assistant.
- User-friendly mobile app with real-time notifications.
- Mailchimp and Google Ads integration.
- Communicate through phone, email, and chat.
- Web-based Zoho Annotator to capture details through screenshots of desktop screens and application windows.
- Integrates with 25+ Zoho products.
- Create personalized customer journeys.
- Connect with customers across every communication channel.
- Add buttons and events to trigger pre-defined actions.
- Free online videos and guides to help you get started.
- Country-specific editions of the software available.
Although Zoho has improved its customization capabilities, it’s a steep learning curve and they don’t have dedicated customization experts to help you.
In contrast, Method has specialized customization experts available to help you personalize your solution.
- Sales CRM dashboard to track KPIs and prevent performance issues.
- Lead generation chatbot.
- Live dashboards for a real-time look at your business.
- Advanced management tools for complex pipelines.
- Mobile app for Android and iOS.
- Automated pipeline management.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface.
- Simple to use so that you’re up and running sooner.
- Third-party integrations with Gmail, Slack, and other business tools.
- Option to add LeadBooster for custom chatbots.
As with Zoho, customization is Pipedrive’s weak point. Pipedrive’s customization options are limited compared to other CRMs on the market with a similar price point.
- QuickBooks and Xero two-way sync for up-to-date data in all your accounts.
- Web forms for your website to capture interest and generate leads.
- Email Campaigns app and Gmail integration to bring your CRM into your inbox.
- Mobile app to stay connected with contacts.
- Knowledge base with lots of resources such as video tutorials and webinars.
- Unlimited customization.
- Only sync paying customers to your accounting software to keep everything organized.
- Endless possibilities to automate your workflows, including creating quotes for customers and vendors.
- Custom capabilities for reports and detailed analytics.
- Reusable email, report, and transaction templates.
- Easily convert estimates into invoices in a few clicks.
- Access to customization experts who will help personalize your solution.
Method:CRM is limited to QuickBooks and Xero users for the time being. Also, the solution is only available in English.
Zoho has four pricing options:
- Standard: $14 per user per month.
- Professional: $23 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $40 per user per month.
- Ultimate: $52 per user per month.
Zoho also offers a 15-day free trial.
Pipedrive has four pricing plans:
- Essential: $12.50 per user per month.
- Advanced: $24.90 per user per month.
- Professional: $49.90 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $90.00 per user per month.
Pipedrive also offers a 14-day free trial.
What’s more, Pipedrive has several add-ons for additional costs, such as LeadBooster at $32.50 per company per month.
Similar to Zoho and Pipedrive, Method:CRM is a SaaS-based solution, meaning you pay a monthly fee to use the software. Its pricing is as follows:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user per month.
Method:CRM also offers a free trial with no credit card required, so there’s no risk of wasting any money.
Who should use Zoho?
If you want a CRM with a variety of tools for your business and the ability to create an all-in-one system, Zoho is the best choice.
Who should use Pipedrive?
If you’re a small business looking for a CRM to strengthen your sales pipeline, Pipedrive can make that happen.
That said, keep in mind that if your business experiences rapid growth, Pipedrive may be unable to keep up.
Who should use Method:CRM?
If you want to connect your sales pipeline to your other business workflows, Method:CRM is for you.
QuickBooks and Xero users can take advantage of Method’s two-way sync and numerous integrations to improve efficiency and close more sales.
If you’re a QuickBooks or Xero user seeking more wins for your business without more work, Method:CRM will get you there.
And if you’re a beginner when it comes to technology, Method:CRM has strong customer service and provides customer support by phone to resolve any issues you have.
The right CRM leads to more sales and an increase in revenue for your business.
Zoho, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM are all great options when it comes to choosing the best tool for your business, but the only way to be sure is to try them for yourself.
Start your free trial of Method:CRM today!