Method:CRM – The best Zoho alternative
Decide which tool will drive you to your goals more efficiently.
With users in over 180 countries, Zoho is one of the most popular tools in the business software space. But with large reach comes a compromise on quality, which is why Zoho may not be the best solution for all small businesses.
Before committing to Zoho, it’s worth exploring other software solutions that are more easily tailored to your small business — such as Method:CRM.
This guide compares Zoho and Method:CRM to help you decide which tool will drive you to your goals more efficiently.
Table of contents
Why consider alternatives to Zoho?
Zoho is one of the best-known brands for small business software, with solutions ranging from marketing to HR tools.
However, Zoho falls short on certain features that bring your CRM to the next level, such as customization. For other CRMs, such as Method:CRM, personalization comes naturally.
Method:CRM vs. Zoho
The main difference between Method:CRM and Zoho is customization capabilities.
Although both solutions offer robust options, Zoho’s offering has a steeper learning curve than Method:CRM when creating complex solutions.
Plus, Zoho lacks the level of support dedicated to customization that Method has, making it even more of a challenge.
Method:CRM is the #1 QuickBooks CRM for small businesses looking to link their trusted accounting software to other workflows.
Method goes beyond a CRM by optimizing your workflows, empowering your sales team, and giving you the tools to deliver top-notch customer service.
How Method:CRM works
The secret to Method:CRM’s leading automation is its two-way QuickBooks and Xero sync.
Update information in your accounting software and watch it automatically show up in Method for the right team members to view. The same process works in reverse, eliminating the need for double data entry.
But the two-way sync is just the tip of the iceberg. Method:CRM allows you to put tedious and repetitive tasks on auto-pilot thanks to workflow automation.
Automate workflows such as lead collection and payment processing, then sit back and watch your prospects and revenue grow.
Better yet, connect Method with several third-party integrations such as Gmail, Zapier, and Outlook to drive efficiency.
Finally, Method:CRM’s customization turns this out-of-the-box CRM into a personalized solution that’s tailored to your business. You have control over how you customize Method, but you can always enlist the help of experts to accelerate the process.
Image credit: G2
Zoho’s mission is to empower businesses to convert leads, engage with customers, and grow revenue. They have tools to improve each of your workflows to drive more efficiency.
Zoho is known for having a robust set of features. However, having more features doesn’t always mean that it’s the right option for you. Instead, you should focus on whether said features solve your challenges to determine if they’re the best fit for your business.
How Zoho works
Zoho has made several changes in the past couple of years, including the addition of some new features.
First, Zoho improved their analytics process by introducing ZIA. Its AI-powered analytics engine gives you a better understanding of your sales trends.
Zoho’s newest feature is Canvas, a drag-and-drop interface editor for simpler customization without a developer. Add custom fields or personalize the layout of templates to best reflect your business.
Zoho’s other strengths lie in communication. This solution allows you to connect with your customers in whatever way works best for them, including:
- Phone (Telephony).
- Live chat.
Beyond that, Zoho has many of the features you expect from a CRM, including:
- Lead, deal, and contact management.
- Customer journey orchestration.
- Client portals.
- Web templates and email campaigns.
- A mobile app.
Comparing Method:CRM and Zoho
Let’s take a closer look at the main differences between Method:CRM and Zoho.
Looking to compare more CRM? Check out our other guides:
- The best Pipedrive alternative.
- The best Salesforce alternative.
- The best HubSpot CRM alternative.
- The best Keap alternative.
- The best Jobber alternative.
- The best Nutshell alternative.
- The best Insightly alternative.
- QuickBooks and Xero two-way sync for up-to-date data.
- Lead gen forms for your website to capture interest.
- Online customer portal for a self-serve customer experience.
- Mobile app to stay in the know.
- Custom reporting tailored to your business.
- Native integrations with Gmail, Outlook, Mailchimp, Zapier, and more.
- Automatically sync your data between Method:CRM and your QuickBooks or Xero account to keep your team on the same page.
- Custom reporting capabilities for detailed analytics.
- Reusable email, report, and transaction templates.
- Easily convert estimates into invoices in a few clicks.
- Pick and choose from a range of third-party integrations for an all-in-one system.
- Access to customization experts to personalize your solution.
Method:CRM is limited to QuickBooks and Xero users for the time being. What’s more, the solution is only available in English.
- Get real-time notifications when customers interact with your business.
- ZIA — an AI-powered virtual assistant.
- Canvas — a new customization tool.
- User-friendly mobile app.
- Third-party integrations with Slack, Shopify, and more.
- Connect with customers across every communication channel.
- The ability to create personalized customer journeys.
- Tools to measure the effectiveness of your customer communication.
- Near-unlimited customization.
- Free online video guides to help you get started.
Although Zoho has recently upped their customization game, it’s a steep learning curve and they don’t offer support specifically for customization.
In contrast, Method has a team of dedicated customization experts to simplify the process and custom-tailor your perfect solution.
Method:CRM pricing is as follows:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user per month.
Method also offers a free trial with no credit card required.
Zoho has four pricing options:
- Standard: $14 per user per month.
- Professional: $23 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $40 per user per month.
- Ultimate: $52 per user per month.
Zoho also offers a 15-day free trial.
Who should use Method:CRM?
Automation and customization are a winning combination — and that’s what Method does best.
So if you’re a QuickBooks or Xero user seeking more wins for your business without more work, Method:CRM will get you there.
Who should use Zoho?
If you’re looking for a CRM with an extensive list of features, Zoho delivers exactly that. Just make sure that Zoho has the right features for your business.
Whether you choose Method:CRM or Zoho, there’s one thing that’s certain: A CRM boosts your productivity and allows you to deliver the best customer experience possible.
Your next step should be to try both CRM solutions out for a first-hand experience.
Start your free trial of Method:CRM today.