Compare Pipedrive vs. Salesforce vs. Method:CRM
Determine which one is the best CRM for you.
Your business might already have a semi-functional CRM, but imagine if you found a solution that met your every need.
CRM software improves your team’s effectiveness by:
- Automating workflows.
- Organizing contacts.
- Monitoring relationships with past, present, and prospective clients.
- Delivering insights on key performance metrics.
- Creating a collaborative, digital environment.
In this blog, you’ll understand what Pipedrive, Salesforce, and Method:CRM has to offer. You can then use your learnings to determine which one is the best CRM for you.
Table of contents
Pipedrive vs. Salesforce vs. Method:CRM
The main difference between Pipedrive, Salesforce, and Method:CRM is the robustness of their analytics and customization features. Keep reading for a deeper dive into what each CRM offers.
Image credit: Pipedrive
Pipedrive helps you manage relationships, accounts, marketing campaigns, and teams more effectively.
Despite its limited customization features, Pipedrive is a good option if you want to optimize basic processes.
Its intuitive interface helps you save time on menial tasks like:
- Appointment scheduling.
- Email communications.
- Organizing team workflows.
- Creating performance reports.
- Following up on customer payments.
How Pipedrive works
Pipedrive’s easy-to-use visual interface lets you see your overall business performance from one clean dashboard.
Drag deals from one stage of the funnel to another to update the status of your sales opportunities so that you can say goodbye to spreadsheets for good.
Then use Pipedrive’s reporting tools to uncover insights to determine key opportunities in your business.
Image credit: Salesforce
From sales to customer service and marketing, Salesforce manages all aspects of your customer relationships.
- Social media interactions.
- Sales activities.
- Marketing touch points.
- And more!
Use this data to gain critical insights into your customer base.
This powerful CRM solution is geared toward rapidly growing companies, so it will be more valuable to you as your company grows.
How Salesforce works
Salesforce is a cloud-based software with four different areas of focus:
- Customer service.
- Team collaboration.
Its CRM is better known as Sales Cloud. You can integrate your Sales Cloud with other Salesforce cloud services to create full-scope software that meets all your needs.
As the #1 CRM for QuickBooks and Xero users, Method’s two-way sync ensures you have access to accurate data anytime, anywhere. Method:CRM allows you to:
- Add customer information.
- Create estimates, payments, invoices, and sales receipts.
- Accept secure online payments.
- Automate data entry and custom workflows.
- Save time to focus on more important tasks.
You can also personalize your reports, document templates, lead management tools, dashboards, and more with Method:CRM.
To increase your productivity even further, Method allows you to integrate popular tools like Outlook, Gmail, and Google Calendar!
How Method:CRM works
Method:CRM enhances your customer experience and operations through automation. You can implement personalized automation that mirrors your exact process to maximize productivity and keep your business moving forward.
Beyond this, the ability to create custom dashboards keeps you focused on the metrics that matter to you and your growth.
With a dedicated Customer Success Manager, free customer support, and training resources, your team will get up and running on Method:CRM quickly.
Moreover, Method has a mobile application and desktop app so that you can create a flexible work environment and stay up to date with real-time information.
Comparing Pipedrive, Salesforce and Method:CRM
Choosing the right CRM is the key to realizing your full growth potential. To expand your search, check out these resources:
- Pipedrive vs. HubSpot vs. Method:CRM.
- Pipedrive vs. Keap vs. Method:CRM.
- Pipedrive vs. Jobber vs. Method:CRM.
- Lead generation chatbot.
- Bulk editing to change multiple fields at once.
- Live dashboards for a real-time look at your business.
- Mobile app for Android and iOS.
- Goal setting and activity tracking.
- Easy to use interface.
- AI-powered sales assistant.
- Activities overview.
- Third-party integrations with Outlook, QuickBooks, Slack, etc.
While Pipedrive is an ideal CRM option for small businesses, its features and customization options are more limited than other solutions like Method:CRM.
- Opportunity tracking.
- Marketing campaign manager.
- Email and calendar integration.
- Lightning application builder.
- Collaborative sales forecasting.
- Customer cloud to create an integrated purchasing experience.
- Lightning voice to make calls right from Sales Cloud.
- Email sync with platforms like Outlook, Gmail, etc.
While Salesforce is a great CRM tool, many of its more advanced features are designed for larger enterprises and may be redundant for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Two-way QuickBooks and Xero sync.
- Email campaigns app.
- Native integrations with Gmail, Outlook, Mailchimp, Zapier, and more.
- Mobile app for on-the-go insights.
- Enhance accuracy by automatically syncing your data between Method:CRM and QuickBooks or Xero.
- Reusable templates for emails, reports, and transaction documents.
- Use no-code technology for DIY customization.
- Convert estimates into invoices in a few clicks.
The only accounting systems that integrate with Method are QuickBooks and Xero. The platform is also only available in English.
Pipedrive has four pricing tiers with several add-on options available to enhance your solution. The options are as follows:
- Essential: $12.50 a user per month.
- Advanced: $24.90 a user per month.
- Professional: $49.90 a user per month.
- Enterprise: $90.00 a user per month.
Pipedrive also offers a 14-day free trial.
Salesforce pricing can get as complex so let’s stick to their small business pricing models to keep things simple:
- Essentials: $25 a user per month.
- Sales Professional: $75 a user per month.
- Service Professional: $75 a user per month.
- Pardot Growth: $1250 per month for up to 10,000 contacts.
You can choose from three Method:CRM pricing plans:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user per month.
Method:CRM also offers a free trial. Get started with no credit card or contract to decide if it’s the right fit for you.
Who should use Pipedrive?
Pipedrive is well suited for businesses looking for an out-of-the-box CRM solution with little customization. Its interface is easy to use, but its features are limited.
Who should use Salesforce?
Salesforce is a great CRM for fast-growing businesses looking for a solution that can expand with them.
However, it might not be the best fit for small to medium businesses with limited budgets due to complexity.
Who should use Method:CRM?
Method:CRM is best fitted for QuickBooks and Xero users looking for a CRM that can be tailored to their needs.
If you’re interested in a solution that offers powerful workflow automation, then Method:CRM should be your top choice!
Every CRM solution offers different benefits. The onus is on you to decide what challenges you need to solve with a CRM and then find one perfectly suited for your business.
You’ll want to consider product features, pricing, customizations, limitations, and ease of use as you go through the evaluation process.
To get a hands-on experience with each CRM, it’s best to try before you buy, so look for solutions:
- With a free trial.
- That doesn’t require a long-term commitment or credit card up-front.
Method:CRM could be just what you need. Start your full access free trial today!