Method:CRM — The best Keap alternative
Decide whether Keap or Method:CRM is the best choice for your business.
Whether you’re looking into CRMs for the first time or currently use one and want to explore other options, it’s important to know there might be better alternatives.
Out of all its competitors, one of the Keap alternatives that shines the brightest is Method:CRM.
This article is your guide for deciding whether Keap or Method:CRM is the best choice for your business. We’ll lay out pros and cons lists for each marketing automation software, but ultimately, the decision is yours to make depending on your specific business needs.
Table of contents
Why consider alternatives to Keap?
If you’ve used CRM software before, you already know what features you need to run your business.
Keap offers many customer relationship management tools that are necessary for business growth. But the main reason you may want to consider a different solution is if you’re looking for software that runs your business for you.
With Method:CRM, you can build a personalized system that automates all your workflows and makes it easier to focus on growth.
Method:CRM vs. Keap
Of course, there are some similarities between these two organizations’ CRM products. For instance, they both have mobile apps. But naturally, not every sales CRM is created equal.
While they also have a common goal of improving sales pipelines and increasing the amount of money that their users earn, CRMs come in all different shapes and sizes, and they don’t all excel at the same tasks.
When it comes to Keap and Method:CRM, the main difference lies in the power of their automation and customization abilities.
They both offer CRM functions for small and mid-sized businesses, but Keap focuses on providing an abundance of CRM features, whereas Method focuses on automating your business processes.
From custom fields to personalized task management, Method’s also a completely customizable marketing automation platform. With automated sales and marketing tools, you improve your productivity and financial success.
Let’s look at each CRM solution to see which one is best for your company.
Method:CRM’s powerful automation features give you and every sales rep time back in your workdays, as it operates your business in the background.
Method:CRM is the #1 CRM for QuickBooks customers, as it improves your accounting, sales, and customer support through impressive integrations.
How Method:CRM works
Transform your business with the sales, marketing, and customer service automation that Method:CRM offers.
Method’s customization capabilities allow you to create a CRM tailored to your business’ and audiences’ specific needs. Automations are available for:
- New customer data capture.
- Marketing processes like email campaigns.
- Proposals, follow-ups, and reminders.
- Payment processes.
- Customer portals.
For QuickBooks and Xero customers, Method makes it simple to sync data from your accounting software to your CRM. Updates to both software are automatically made available to your team, so you always have current information.
Method knows that your leads and paying customers should be separate, so it allows for contact segmentation to keep you better organized. There are many reasons to segment contacts too, to personalize your marketing campaigns for example .
Lastly, Method:CRM’s integrations with third-party apps like Google Calendar, Gmail, and Outlook let you keep your contacts organized, anytime, anywhere.
Image credit: Keap
Keap helps you organize your sales and marketing processes in one software. It lets you focus on more important stuff like gaining new customers, while your CRM takes care of your business.
How Keap works
Keap is a company growth platform that focuses on organizing leads and helps you win more sales. By combining CRM tools like contact management with automation, Keap helps turn your leads into customers.
Keap’s main features include:
- Customer management.
- Workflow automation.
- Email marketing.
- Lead generation.
Comparing Method:CRM and Keap
Now that you have an overview of both Method:CRM and Keap, let’s discuss which software is best suited for your business.
Looking for another alternative software? Here’s a list where we review other comparisons:
- The best Jobber alternative.
- The best Nutshell alternative.
- The best Insightly alternative.
- The best Zoho alternative.
- The best Pipedrive alternative.
- The best Salesforce alternative.
- The best HubSpot alternative.
- Consistently updated data thanks to its two-way sync with QuickBooks and Xero.
- End-to-end automation in every stage of the sales funnel to close deals faster.
- Instant lead capture from your email, web forms, etc.
- Mobile app for on-the-go insights on all devices including iOS, Samsung, and Android.
- A self-service customer portal that allows you to do a range of things, from solving issues to making payments.
- Integrations with apps including Outlook, Gmail, Google Calendar, Zapier, and e-commerce platforms.
- Business process automation from lead to repeat and everything in between.
- Tailored reports provide businesses with growth insights.
- Personalized templates for emails, estimates, invoices, and more.
- Improved team collaboration and functionality between your systems, which reduces double data entry.
- Online portals have personalized landing pages and let your customers engage with your business without help from your sales teams.
- Endless customizations for a made-for-you solution.
- Currently, Method is only available in English.
- You must be a QuickBooks or Xero user to get the most out of Method:CRM.
- Automation for sales and marketing.
- Personalized follow-ups to new leads.
- Collect payments automatically using apps like PayPal, WePay, or Stripe.
- Analytics and reporting specific to your business.
- Integration with valuable apps like Gmail, Outlook, Zapier, project management tools, social media platforms, and more.
- SMS marketing for your customers.
- Good email automation, with built-in email templates that you can fill out and automatically deliver to any inbox.
- Steep learning curve.
- High cost plans for small businesses and startups on a budget.
- Limited search capabilities.
- Firefox does not support Keap’s email builder.
With Method:CRM, you get to choose from three subscription plans:
- Contact Management plan: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro plan: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise plan: $74 per user per month.
You also get a free trial, with access to all features and unlimited users. No credit card is required to get started.
Keap has two pricing plans which include the:
- Pro plan: $129 per month for 2 users (additional uses are $29 each).
- Max plan: $199 per month for 3 users (additional uses are $29 each).
Keap also offers a 14-day free trial, and the price of annual subscriptions is discounted by 20%.
Who should use Method:CRM?
With Method:CRM, you and your employees are empowered to reach your growth goals through automation. With marketing, customer service, and sales automation, you accelerate your business processes in every stage of the sales cycle.
Method:CRM’s an excellent software solution for small to mid-sized companies looking to spend less time on operations and more time generating revenue.
The software is ideal for QuickBooks or Xero users looking to automate marketing and sales processes. It’s also the perfect tool to sync customer information, transaction history, and more between their accounting and CRM systems.
Who should use Keap?
Keap is best for a company looking for a jack-of-all-trades software solution with the basic CRM tools that a small business needs. Its interface has a user-friendly design, and this simplicity makes it a good fit to manage customer relationships for several industries, including accounting, nonprofit, and real estate.
Keap is a great marketing platform for U.S. businesses as its SMS messaging feature is only available in the U.S.
It’s not a secret that Keap is a powerful CRM that offers vital features to small business growth, but that doesn’t mean it’s the right choice for your business.
While Keap has powerful CRM features, Method:CRM offers personalized business process automation and an unbeatable sync with QuickBooks and Xero.
See what automating your processes and personalizing the customer journey do for your small business with Method:CRM.
Start your free trial of Method:CRM!