Compare Insightly vs. Salesforce vs. Method:CRM
have an idea of which CRM is the best one to skyrocket your business success.
Considering Insightly, Salesforce, or Method:CRM as your next small business tool? If so, you’re off to a great start.
However, these three CRMs deliver different results for your business. That’s why it’s important to do your research to understand what each one does.
Thankfully, this guide has all of the information you need. By the end, you’ll have an idea of which CRM is the best one to skyrocket your business success.
Table of contents
Insightly vs. Salesforce vs. Method:CRM
The main difference between Insightly, Salesforce, and Method:CRM is the way their features enhance your business.
Let’s start by taking a look at each option to find out how these CRMs work.
Image credit: G2
Insightly is an easy-to-use CRM.
Made for small and medium-sized businesses, Insisghtly offers the basic features you need to manage your leads and strengthen your customer relationships.
How Insightly works
Popular amongst Google and Office 365 users, Insightly lets you manage your customers, sales, and data in one place.
One of the best parts about Insightly is how easy it is to import your data. You have the choice between importing data from:
- An Excel spreadsheet.
- Google Workspace.
- Microsoft Outlook.
What’s more, Insightly simplifies lead management by tracking prospect information and routing them to the right sales rep. This minimizes the downtime between follow-ups and keeps you top of mind.
Insightly is also known for its integrated project management tools. Once an opportunity is won, it converts to a project, and you gain access to features such as task assignment.
Beyond that, you can use Insightly’s email integrations to save, track, and send emails from the software. Insightly offers hundreds of other integration to extend the power of your CRM.
Image credit: Salesforce
Salesforce connects your sales, marketing, and service processes to streamline your business and maximize your time.
Salesforce is one of the most well-known CRMs but beware. Popularity doesn’t mean it’s the right solution for your business.
How Salesforce works
Salesforce uses cloud technology to handle even the most complex sales and customer management processes.
The system’s simple point-and-click interface makes Salesforce easy to navigate. It lets you automate repetitive tasks and customize the solution how you see fit.
Salesforce offers several advanced features, such as marketing automation and commerce tools, and integrates with several third-party apps, including:
- Slack (acquired in 2021).
- Google Workspace.
Beyond that, Salesforce allows you to execute many actions you expect from a CRM, including:
- Track customer activity.
- View reports and analytics.
- Sort potential customers.
- Market to customers through automated emails.
Method:CRM is the #1 QuickBooks CRM.
Made for small and medium-sized businesses, Method:CRM gives you everything you need to manage your business and deliver high-quality customer service.
How Method:CRM works
Method’s main benefit is its personalized workflow automation. Below are some examples of how Method:CRM automates your everyday tasks.
The first way is through Method’s two-way QuickBooks and Xero sync. As you update information in your accounting software, it automatically updates in Method and vice versa.
As a result, you eliminate manual work and minimize double data entry.
What’s more, Method’s native integrations with everyday tools such as Outlook and Gmail make it easy to operate your business entirely from your CRM.
Beyond that, Method automates tedious tasks such as:
- Lead collection.
- Document conversion.
- Billing and payment processing.
Finally, if you notice areas to improve Method:CRM’s effectiveness for your business, you can use Method’s customization capabilities to create your perfect solution.
Comparing Insightly, Salesforce, and Method:CRM
By now, you have an idea of what Insightly, Salesforce, and Method:CRM do for your business. Let’s compare the features, benefits, and limitations of each CRM for more insights.
Want to continue your search for the perfect solution? Check out these other CRM articles:
- Compare Insightly vs. HubSpot vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Insightly vs. Keap vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Insightly vs. Jobber vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Insightly vs. Pipdrive vs. Method:CRM.
- Google and Office 365 integrations.
- Automatic lead routing to the right sales rep.
- Excel import option.
- Advanced project management tools.
- Integrations with over 250 apps.
- Use tags to filter your contacts.
- Import data multiple ways.
- Easily convert won opportunities into projects.
- Custom fields to store data your way.
- The ability to schedule recurring reports.
When it comes to customizing reports and dashboards, Insightly doesn’t measure up to other similar CRMs. Customization in general is limited in this solution.
- Automatic email alerts for deals.
- Auto-assign tasks as a deal progresses.
- Enhanced reporting tools.
- Templates specific to a variety of industries.
- Easy to use interface.
- Advanced marketing and sales automation tools.
- Flexible customization.
- Easily connect Salesforce and Slack.
- Point-and-click interface for ease of use.
- Extensive options for third-party integration.
Salesforce is one of the most expensive CRMs on the market and is out of reach for many small business budgets.
- Two-way sync with QuickBooks and Xero for constant flow of data.
- Automatic lead capture from multiple sources.
- Custom reporting tailored to your business.
- Multiple payment gateways and a self-service customer portal.
- Native integrations with Outlook, Gmail, Google Calendar, Zapier, and more.
- Simple lead capture with web-to-lead forms.
- Unlimited DIY customization with no-code technology.
- Personalized email, invoice, and estimate templates.
- Easily convert estimates into invoices to eliminate double-data entry.
- Customer portals for fast, convenient payments.
To reap the full benefits of Method:CRM, you must be a QuickBooks or Xero user. What’s more, the solution is only available in English.
Insightly offers three subscription plans:
- Plus: $29 per user per month.
- Professional: $49 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $99 per user per month.
Insightly offers a free plan, but it only allows two users and has limited features.
Salesforce offers four pricing plans:
- Essentials: $25 per user per month.
- Sales Professional: $75 per user per month.
- Service Professional: $75 per user per month.
- Pardot Growth: $1250 per month up to 10,000 contacts.
Salesforce offers a free trial.
Method:CRM has three pricing plans:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user per month.
If you want to try it out with no commitment, Method:CRM offers a free trial with no credit card or contract required.
Who should use Insightly?
Insightly’s top feature its their advanced project management tools, so if you manage several teams with ongoing projects, then Insightly is the best choice for you.
Who should use Salesforce?
Salesforce is best suited for larger businesses with many employees and customers to manage. It is ideal for those with a high budget for a CRM.
For small businesses just starting off or with few employees, Salesforce may be overkill.
Who should use Method:CRM?
QuickBooks and Xero users who want a powerful CRM made specifically for their business should consider Method:CRM.
Between workflow automation and customization, Method has the tools you need to optimize your business.
To recap, Insightly, Salesforce, and Method:CRM are all good choices if you’re looking to simplify your business workflows. The one that’s right for you depends on what specific workflows you’re trying to improve.
Start your search with a free trial of Method:CRM.