Compare Insightly vs. Pipedrive vs. Method:CRM
This is your guide to figuring out which of these CRMs is best for you.
There’s no doubt that a CRM is a must for small businesses today. The question is: What’s the best CRM to drive your success?
The top three heavy-hitters in the CRM market are:
This is your guide to figuring out which of these CRMs is best for you. Let’s jump in!
Table of contents
Insightly vs. Pipedrive vs. Method:CRM
The main difference between Insightly, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM is the type of automated workflows they provide.
Let’s take a look at what each solution has to offer.
Image credit: G2
Insightly is a CRM with the standard features that most small businesses need.
What you’ll love about this CRM is its user-friendly interface and intuitive design, which means you can jump right into using your new business tool.
How Insightly works
Insightly lets you manage your customers, sales, and data all in one place, thanks to some great features.
Insightly tracks relevant lead information to automatically route prospects to the right sales rep, cutting down on follow-up time. All you have to do is set the criteria and let the platform do the rest.
What’s more, Insightly has built-in project management tools to manage your closed-won opportunities and track business milestones.
Beyond that, Insightly’s email integrations allow you to save, track, and send emails from the software. For a more personal approach, use the integrated phone app, Telephony, to make calls directly from your CRM.
Image credit: Pipedrive
Pipedrive is a great starting point if you’re looking for your first CRM.
This solution lets you envision your sales process from start to finish to optimize your other business processes.
As a result, you gain better visibility into your revenue to make the best decisions for your business.
How Pipedrive works
Pipedrive’s features primarily focus on sales. These features allow you to automate a variety of tasks, such as triggering personalized email templates or creating an opportunity when a new contact hits your database.
Pipedrive’s customization capabilities allow you to modify the sales pipeline, personalize your sales reports, and add custom fields.
You can use Pipedrive’s open API to connect with other point solutions or pay for LeadBooster — a lead generation add-on with a customizable chatbot.
Beyond that, Pipedrive’s other CRM features include:
- Third-party integrations with over 300 tools.
- The ability to create and send invoices directly from your CRM.
- Email and communication tracking.
As the #1 QuickBooks CRM, Method improves how you work in your accounting software, allowing it to grow with your business.
Method:CRM’s features let you accomplish more thanks to powerful workflow automation and customization.
As a result, your accounting software drives you forward instead of holding you back as you grow.
How Method:CRM works
Method:CRM is best known for its two-way QuickBooks and Xero sync. When you update information on one platform, it automatically updates on the other so that your information is always up to date.
Method:CRM is a great option because of the platform’s unlimited customization possibilities. With Method’s no-code platform, your dream solution is within reach.
Plus, create branded web to lead forms to drive new business or build custom online portals for an improved customer experience.
Beyond that, Method:CRM’s automation saves you time on tasks such as:
- Lead collection.
- Transaction document creation.
- Sales follow-ups
- Payment collection.
Comparing Insightly, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM
Now that you know how Insightly, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM work, let’s compare their differences to help you make a decision.
Looking for another CRM? Check out these articles:
- Compare Insightly vs. Salesforce vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Insightly vs. HubSpot vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Insightly vs. Keap vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Insightly vs. Jobber vs. Method:CRM.
- Compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Method:CRM.
- Lead routing for timely follow-ups.
- Built-in project management tools.
- Batch import leads from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Over 250 app integrations.
- Telephony to make calls within Insightly.
- Opportunities convert to projects automatically.
- Receive notifications when your emails are open.
- Advanced lead management tools.
- Custom fields to store more accurate data.
- Schedule recurring reports for your team.
Insightly’s custom reporting and dashboard options only allow for a top-level overview of your business.
Beyond that, you have to pay extra for live support. In contrast, phone, chat, and email support is free with Method:CRM.
- Lead generation chatbot for around-the-clock service.
- Bulk editing to change multiple fields at once.
- Real-time dashboards.
- Send invoices directly from CRM.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface.
- Smaller learning curve to get to work sooner.
- Third-party integrations with Gmail, Slack, and other business tools.
- Add LeadBooster for personalized chatbots.
Compared to other CRMs, Pipedrive’s customization options are limited.
Another thing to consider is that Pipedrive doesn’t separate your leads from contacts. This means putting in extra work to distinguish between new leads and qualified leads.
- Two-way QuickBooks and Xero sync.
- Updated Email Campaigns app.
- Unlimited customization.
- Native integrations with Gmail, Outlook, Mailchimp, Zapier, and more.
- Online custom portals.
- Web-to-lead forms.
- Save time and enhance accuracy by automatically syncing your data between Method:CRM and QuickBooks or Xero.
- Reusable personalized templates for emails, reports, and transaction documents.
- No-code technology for DIY customization or with the help of experts.
- Convert estimates into invoices with a few clicks.
For now, you must be a QuickBooks or Xero user to use Method:CRM, and the solution is only available in English.
Insightly offers three subscription plans:
- Plus: $29 per user per month.
- Professional: $49 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $99 per user per month.
Insightly offers a free plan, but it only allows two users and has limited features. They do not offer a free trial of any of their other plans.
Pipedrive has four pricing plans:
- Essential plan: $12.50 per user per month.
- Advanced: $24.90 per user per month.
- Professional plan: $49.90 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $90.00 per user per month.
Pipedrive offers a 14-day free trial.
Pipedrive has several add-ons for an additional price, such as the LeadBooster add-on at $32.50 per company per month.
Method:CRM offers three subscription plans:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user per month.
Method:CRM also offers a free free trial. No credit card is required.
Who should use Insightly?
If you want a CRM with strong project management capabilities, Insightly should be your top choice.
But if you’re looking for a tool that gives you a deeper understanding of your business, Insightly might fall short of those expectations.
Who should use Pipedrive?
If you’re looking for your first CRM and don’t want an overwhelming number of features, Pipedrive is a great place to start.
However, if you expect your business to grow significantly, you may outgrow Pipedrive sooner rather than later.
Who should use Method:CRM?
Method:CRM is the best choice if you’re looking to scale up your business and automate your workflows.
Method’s customization ensures that you won’t outgrow this CRM solution.
Even better, the QuickBooks and Xero two-way sync ensures that you don’t outgrow your accounting software either, providing a long-term solution for your business.
You can’t go wrong if Insightly, Pipedrive, and Method:CRM are your top choices for a CRM solution. Testing out the features of each CRM is the best way to figure out which one will bring to your goals more efficiently.
Start with a free trial of Method:CRM.