Method:CRM — The best Insightly alternative
Your comprehensive guide to determining whether Method:CRM or Insightly is the best CRM solution for your business.
Insightly is a CRM trusted by small businesses looking to improve their customer relationships, but it isn’t necessarily the best software solution for every business.
Whether you just started looking into Insightly, or are a currently an Insightly user looking for a change, Method:CRM is an alternative worth considering.
This is your comprehensive guide to determining whether Method:CRM or Insightly is the best CRM solution for your business.
Table of contents
Why consider alternatives to Insightly?
Insightly is a visually dynamic CRM option for small and medium-sized businesses to manage their contacts and improve their business processes.
Insightly has a lot of great features that simplify your processes. However, there are some areas where Insightly lacks, such as:
- DIY customization.
- Strong workflow automation.
- Personalized reports and dashboards.
If these features are important to you, then you want to consider CRM options beyond Insightly. One alternative that fulfills each of the needs above is Method:CRM.
Method:CRM vs. Insightly
The main difference between Method:CRM and Insightly is the level of personalization each tool offers. Method:CRM can be infinitely customized to automate your company’s specific workflows, while Insightly offers a more general tool.
Both are top choices for small businesses looking to strengthen their contact management. But with each solution offering different features, it’s important to weigh your options to make an informed decision for your business.
Method:CRM is the #1 QuickBooks CRM. Made for small and medium-sized businesses, Method:CRM has an abundance of features to optimize your processes, manage your customers, and grow your business.
How Method:CRM works
At the heart of Method’s offerings is the solution’s two-way QuickBooks and Xero sync.
As you update information in your accounting software, it automatically updates in Method and vice versa.
This way, there’s no need for double data entry and your team always has the most up to date data.
What’s more, Method:CRM allows you to leverage automation for your business processes. Automate tasks such as lead collection, convert documents in a few clicks, and use native integrations to create a streamlined all-in-one system.
If you feel like something needs to be tweaked to increase Method’s effectiveness for your business, no problem. Take advantage of Method’s no-code platform to create your perfect solution.
Image credit: G2
Insightly offers the everyday CRM features that small and medium-sized businesses need. With a user-friendly interface, it’s easy and intuitive so that you can get up and running sooner.
Insightly does have a few limitations that are worth considering, but this solution provides an overall improvement to your CRM workflow.
How Insightly works
Popular amongst Google and Office 365 users, Insightly lets you manage your customers, sales, and data all in one place.
Insightly tracks relevant lead information to route prospects to the right sales rep, so that follow ups and progression down the sales funnel are swift. This is done based on the criteria you set, from marketing campaign source to specific tasks.
Once an opportunity is won, it automatically converts to a project, allowing you to use the CRM’s integrated project management tools to track milestones.
Use Insightly’s email integrations to save, track, and send emails from the software. Better yet, use the built-in phone app, Telephony, to make calls directly from your CRM.
Comparing Method:CRM and Insightly
Now that you have an overview of these two CRM options, let’s compare Method:CRM to Insightly to reveal which is best for your business.
Looking to compare other CRMs? Check out these articles for more insights:
- The best Zoho alternative.
- The best Pipedrive alternative.
- The best Salesforce alternative.
- The best HubSpot alternative.
- The best Keap alternative.
- The best Jobber alternative.
- The best Nutshell alternative.
- QuickBooks and Xero two-way sync so that your data is always up to date.
- Lead gen forms to capture interest from your website visitors.
- Online customer portal for an improved customer experience.
- Mobile app so that you’re always in the loop.
- Custom reporting tailored to your business.
- Native integrations with Gmail, Outlook, Mailchimp, Zapier, and more.
- Automatically sync your data between Method:CRM and your QuickBooks or Xero account for the most up-to-date information.
- Custom reporting capabilities for powerful business insights.
- Reusable templates to personalize your emails, reports, and transaction documents such as invoices and estimates.
- No more double data entry — convert estimates into invoices with a few clicks.
- Increase customer satisfaction with multiple payment gateways and a self-service portal.
- Unlimited customization options to create your perfect solution.
The main limitation of Method:CRM is that you must be a QuickBooks or Xero user to use this solution. Currently, Method:CRM is also only available in English.
- Lead routing to allow sales reps to follow up on prospects while they’re hot.
- Integrated project management tools.
- Batch import leads from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Build custom apps in a matter of minutes.
- Over 250 app integrations.
- Telephony to make calls within Insightly.
- Scan business cards from your mobile app.
- Convert your won opportunities to projects.
- Receive notifications when your emails are open.
- Advanced lead management tools.
- Custom fields to store data that doesn’t fit into premade fields.
- Schedule reports to be emailed to your team on a recurring basis.
Insightly’s custom reporting and dashboard options only allow for a top-level overview of your business.
Beyond that, none of their plans come with Telephony, which is arguably one of Insightly’s best features and they do not include live support options.
For live support, you have to pay extra. This isn’t the case with Method:CRM where phone, chat, and email support is completely free.
Method offers three subscription options:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month.
- CRM Enterprise: $74 per user per month.
Method also offers a free trial, and no credit card is required.
Insightly also offers three subscription plans:
- Plus plan: $29 per user per month.
- Professional plan: $49 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $99 per user per month.
Insightly also offers a free plan, but it only allows two users and has limited features.
Who should use Method:CRM?
Method:CRM works for a variety of businesses and industries, making it an ideal choice for any small business.
If you use QuickBooks or Xero and want to automate your workflows is and customize your perfect solution, then Method:CRM is the best choice for you.
Who should use Insightly?
Insightly also works for various different businesses, but this CRM’s strengths lie in its project management tools.
If you want a CRM with strong project management capabilities, Insightly might be the best choice for your business.
Method:CRM and Insightly are both great options for small businesses looking to scale up and optimize their workflows.
Insightly is good for ensuring quick follow-ups for leads and managing multiple projects, while Method’s two-way QuickBooks and Xero sync and ability to automate your workflows make it ideal to scale with your business.
However, you won’t truly understand the difference between Insightly and Method:CRM until you try them out.
Get started with your free trial of Method:CRM today!