Method:CRM Makes Lead Management Simple by Keeping Leads Out of QuickBooks
Lead management (the process of qualifying, tracking, and engaging with your potential customers) is imperative for you to grow your business. Method:CRM helps you simplify the process of acquiring new leads and tracking sales opportunities by keeping the information outside of QuickBooks. Then, when the leads become paying customers, sync them to QuickBooks with the click of a button!
How does Method help with lead management?
Simplify Lead Acquisition
Use our Method:Sidebar for Gmail or Outlook Add-in to create a new lead from within your inbox, or use Method:CRM’s web-to-lead form to capture new leads on your website. And of course, you can always import a list of existing leads. Whichever way you choose, adding new leads to Method couldn’t be simpler!
Keep Your QuickBooks File Clean
Method tracks leads outside of QuickBooks until they become paying customers — and converting a lead to a customer in Method:CRM is as easy as unchecking a box. The newly converted customer will automatically sync to QuickBooks, along with their contact and billing information, while any interactions you’ve tracked with the lead will remain in Method so you have a complete view of their relationship with you.
Create QuickBooks Transactions for Leads
Create a QuickBooks estimate for your lead in Method, then convert that estimate into an invoice with the click of a button. Creating an invoice for a lead will also automatically convert the lead to a customer, who will immediately sync over to your QuickBooks file!
How do I start managing my leads?
- For starters, you need to have a Method account. If you don’t yet have one, sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial Here!
- If you have a list of existing leads, import them into Method using the import/export tool.
- Go to your Method dashboard and click on the Contacts app. This is where you can view all of your lead contacts.
- To create a new lead in Method, click New on the Contacts app or click New Contact from your Contacts List. For step-by-step instructions to create a new lead, visit our help centre article here.
- Return to your Method dashboard and start using other apps to manage your lead relationships! Try using the Activities app to record interactions with leads, the Opportunities app to track potential sales, and the Estimates app to create estimates. If you don’t see a certain app on your dashboard, follow the instructions here to add it to your Method account.
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!