Capture New Leads 24 Hours a Day with Method:CRM’s Web-to-Lead Form
When potential customers land on your website, make sure it’s easy for them to connect with you. Method’s Web-to-Lead form offers a convenient way for leads to provide their contact information. When a form is submitted, Method automatically creates a new lead and a new sales opportunity — no data entry required on your side. Method even notifies your sales rep of the new lead via email, so they can reach out as soon as possible.
How will Method’s Web-to-Lead form benefit my business?
Capture New Leads in Your Sleep
Generate new leads 24 hours a day by embedding Method’s Web-to-Lead form on your website. When a potential customer submits their information through the form, they’re automatically logged as a new lead in your CRM.
Never Miss Out on a Sales Opportunity
Automated workflows ensure that you never forget to follow up on an opportunity. When a Web-to-Lead form is submitted, Method automatically creates a follow-up activity and sends an email notification to your sales rep, so they can reach out to the new lead right away.
Streamline the Follow-up Process
Chances are you want to know more about your new lead than just their name and email address. Customize your Web-to-Lead form to capture information that’s important to your business, so you’re a step ahead when you follow up.
How do I start using the Web-to-Lead app?
- For starters, you need to have a Method account. If you don’t yet have one, sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial Here!
- Sign into your Method account. If you don’t see the Web-to-Lead app on your dashboard, click the box for Add / Remove Apps.
- Click on the Sales Pipeline pack, then click the Expand link next to Web-to-Lead Permissions.
- Click the Access checkbox next to your name. For more info on managing app permissions for other users in your Method account, visit our help article here.
- Click Save and return to your dashboard, where you should now see the Web-to-Lead app!
- For step-by-step instructions on setting up your Web-to-Lead form, visit our help articles here.
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!