Getting the Outlook Email Gadget
How to install the Outlook Email Gadget
The Outlook Email Gadget is a free Outlook Add-in that exposes Method screens inside the user’s Outlook email client (web and desktop). This means you will have access to Method data from within your Outlook inbox.
Be sure not to confuse the new Outlook Email Gadget with Method’s legacy Outlook Plug-in (for Method:Classic users). The new Gadget integrates with the Outlook Server - they are very different solutions.
All major web browsers are supported. For desktop clients:
For Windows users we support:
For Mac users we support:
Supported Email Providers
- Outlook 365
- Outlook.com (also known as Hotmail or Windows Live)
NOT currently supported:
- Exchange servers
- 3rd Party Providers (Gmail, Yahoo, GoDaddy, Hostgator, etc.)
Installing the Outlook Email Gadget
If you wish to install the gadget on the Desktop Client
, you can follow the below instructions to install it in either Outlook.com
or Office 365
. This will then come over to your desktop client.
You can install the Outlook Email Gadget in a few easy steps.
- Open your Outlook Email.
- Select the gear in the upper right corner and then select Manage add-ins.
- Within Add-ins for Outlook, search for Method and select Method for Outlook.
- Method for Outlook screen will come up. Select Add.
- The gadget is added! Hit close to finish the install process.