How to reconnect QBO and Method
If you have sync issues with QuickBooks Online, a common troubleshooting technique is to disconnect and reconnect QuickBooks Online to Method.
If this does not fix the problem, then you can also try and reinstall Method within QuickBooks Online.
Disconnecting QuickBooks Online from Method
- Log into Method
- Click the gear at the top right
- Click Preferences > Quickbooks
- Expand the Troubleshooting section and click on Disconnect Sync. The button should then change to Connect to QBO
Reconnecting QuickBooks Online to Method
- Click the Connect button and a new screen will pop up
- Login with your QuickBooks Online credentials
- Select Authorize to authorize data sharing
Method and QuickBooks Online are now reconnected!
If this does not help with your issue, please continue below and try reinstalling the Method App within Quickbooks Online.
Reinstalling Method within QuickBooks Online
If the above procedure did not fix your problem, then you can try these additional steps.
- Log in to QuickBooks Online
- Select Apps in the left menu
- Click Disconnect on the Method:CRM App
- Select Other, type in a reason, and then click Disconnect
- After it is disconnected, go back and add the Method App