The Show/Hide Controls action will allow you to set the state of a control between being visible or invisible.
- Select a Control: the control to make visible or invivislble
- What will happen?: there are three choices for the control state
- Show: the control is visible
- Hide: the control is invisible
- Toggle: the control will toggle to the opposite state
- Add another control: add another control to configure
If you want to hide and show a group of controls, place the controls in a section, and toggle the visibility of the section. All the controls inside of the section will be shown or hidden as well.