The Picture object lets you insert an image into your screen.
- Caption: What is your control called? Name it here!
- Hide Caption: If you’re just labeling your control for your own information but don’t want the text to show in the live screen, check this box.
- Load State: When the screen loads, what happens to the control? Is it clickable? Then it’s Regular. Disabled? It’s there but you can’t use it (it’s greyed-out). Or, if you prefer, you could make the control Hidden in the live screen.
- Default Image: The default image when a picture hasn’t been chosen yet
- Selected Image: Choose the image to display
- Size: There are three choices of sizing
- Fixed Height & Width – the size of the image will never change
- Responsive (auto height) – the picture resizes based on height
- Responsive (background) – the picture resizes based on background
- Height/Width: Select the height and width based on pixels or percentage of area.
- Caption color/size/text alignment: Choose the color, size, and alignment of the text in your caption.
- Border size/color/style: Change the size, color and style of your border.