Enabling Export On Grid
Enabling or disabling the export icon on a list screen
Grids offer an option to export data to a .csv file you can open in Excel. When enabled, a cloud export icon will appear beside the gear:
If this icon is not visible you may need to enable it. This can be done by following the steps below.
- Customize the screen to go to the Designer Mode.
- You may be prompted to view the screen as read-only, or to Create a new version. Create a new version.
- In the screen designer find and select the grid. In the example below, we are editing the invoices grid.
- On its properties panel on the right, uncheck Hide Export from the settings section.
- Save the changes to your screen and close it.
The export option should now be enabled on your screen.