3: Save Car
Obviously when we add a new car and click “Save” we want it to save. If you are currently not customizing the New Car screen, customize it.
- Select your Save button, then click the down arrow and select the Click event. This brings up the Action Editor for your Save button.
- Again, on the right panel, you will find every action available in Method (see List of Actions for details).
- Search for the Save All action, which will save the new car record.
- Select the Save All action. You will notice there isn't much to set up for this action.
- Make a note in the Internal Notes section, which (as we’ve covered) is there to help identify this particular action sequence for yourself and other people working on your screen.
- Click Close and then Close to exit design mode of the screen.
So - now when you save a car, the car record is saved to the table, but the screen doesn’t go anywhere! Let’s remedy that in the next mission.