Create a class
The following steps will show you how to create a new class in Method's Classes App.
- From your Method dashboard, click New on your Classes App, or click New Class on your Classes List screen. This opens the New/Edit Class screen.
- Assign a descriptive name to your class.
- When Class is Active is checked, it makes this class available in dropdowns throughout Method.
- Assign a parent class, if applicable.
Sub classes are typically used to categorize specific kinds of services or products. For example, a landscaping company may wish to differentiate between Maintenance and Installation under their Labor class.
- Click Save. You are returned to your Classes List.
And you're done! You've successfully created a new class.