Embed web to lead on your WordPress site
Although there isn't a plug-in to embed Method on your WordPress site, you can embed the web to lead form in an iframe which you can place on a page.
In order to make your web to lead form available, the form must be created and you must have the link to that Method public page.
Getting the Link
The following steps will show you where you can find the link to your form.
- From your Method dashboard, click Setup on your Web To Lead App. This opens your Preferences screen.
- Ensure the form is enabled by clicking the checkbox. If the form is not enabled, it will not work.
- Copy the link to your public web to lead form.
Creating a WordPress Page
Although the web to lead form can be created on any page, we will assume you need to create a new page to put the form on.
You will need the proper permissions within WordPress in order to create a page.
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- On the left menu, hover over Pages and select Add New:
- Fill in the title and any body text you wish to appear before your web to lead form.
Embedding the Form
The next step is embedding this Method public page (your web to lead form) via an iframe.
An iframe is an HTML technique used to display or embed a webpage within a web page.
- Copy the following HTML code to your clipboard:
<iframe src="[https://method.me]" frameborder=0>
- Replace [https://method.me] with your link pointing to your web to lead form. Example:
<iframe src="https://miurl.method.me/rWzsa0" frameborder=0>
- Within the WordPress page you created above, select the Text tab to make sure you are not using the Visual mode:
- Paste in the web to lead HTML code from step 2.
- Hit Publish when you are ready to make your page live.