Embed web to lead on your WordPress site
Although there isn't a plug-in to embed Method on your WordPress site, you can embed the web to lead form in an iframe which you can place on a page.
In order to make your web to lead form available on your website, you will need the URL link of the web to lead form.
Getting the Link
The following steps will show you where you can find the link to your form.
- Select your Web to Lead App.
- Select the web to lead form within the list.
- This will edit your web to lead form. On the right, you will find a URL under Link To Form. Copy this link.
Make sure the form is enabled by clicking the checkbox. If the form is not enabled, it will not work.
Creating a WordPress Page
Although the web to lead form can be created on any page, we will assume you need to create a new page to put the form on.
You will need the proper permissions within WordPress in order to create a page.
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- On the left menu, hover over Pages and select Add New:
- Fill in the title and any body text you wish to appear before your web to lead form.
Embedding the Form
The next step is embedding this Method public page (your web to lead form) via an iframe.
An iframe is an HTML technique used to display or embed a webpage within a web page.
- Copy the following HTML code to your clipboard:
<iframe src="[LINK]" frameborder=0 style="width: 460px; height: 1000px; border: 0;">
- Replace [LINK] with the link you copied in the previous section (shown in red below). In the following example, we will use the link from the example above:
" frameborder=0 style="width: 460px; height: 1000px; border: 0;">
- Within the WordPress page you created above, select the Text tab to make sure you are not using the Visual mode:
- Paste in the web to lead HTML code from step 2.
- Hit Publish when you are ready to make your page live.