What Is My Portal Password?
This article will go through scenarios where Method may ask for a portal password
Troubleshooting Portal Sign In
If you or your customers have ever tried to reach any Method Portal but were prompted for login credentials including a password, below are the reasons why this would happen.
- Your email address has been linked to a current/past Method:CRM account for your business
- Any Method trial accounts
- Accounts that are still active
- Older accounts that may no longer be active
- If you've ever created or reset your password using the Forgot Password process
- If you are using a bookmarked link to a Portal that previously worked
- This is currently a known issue and we expect to have a resolution soon
We suggest using the Forgot Password option if you forgot or never had a password set
Adding a Password For Your Portal Sign In
If you're using or have been sent a link to sign in to the Portal and wish to protect your login with a password follow the steps below.
- Use this URL for the Forgot Password feature https://signin.method.me/Password/Forgot
You can also find this link from the normal sign in page and click Forgot Password
- Enter the email address on file for your contact in Method. The email must be an exact match.
- Click Submit.
- Click the link in the email that was sent for verification.
- Follow the on-screen directions to create your new password.
- Click Create Password.
Note: You can ignore the next screen if it comes up. Simply close the browser tab.
- Return to any portal link you were previously using or sent and copy the URL into a browser.
- You will now be required to log in to your Customer Portal.