Outlook.com server settings
Below are there recommended email server settings (SMTP mail server) for Outlook.com (and Hotmail) users.
Windows Live users can follow the same settings.
- From your Method dashboard, click the Gear icon and choose Preferences > Email.
- Scroll down to Company Settings.
- Use the following settings:
- For Email Server use "smtp-mail.outlook.com".
- Fill in your Email User Name, typically your full email address.
- Enter your Email Password, the same password used to access your email.
- Specify 587 or 25 for the Port.
- Ensure SSL is checked. This is a security feature common for email servers.
- Click Test Company Email Server Settings and wait for on-screen confirmation.
- When done, click Save.
Even with Outlook server settings configured, email sent from Method will not show up in the sent email box.