Yahoo! server settings
Below are there recommended email server settings (SMTP mail server) for Yahoo! & Yahoo! Plus users.
- From your Method dashboard, click the Gear icon and choose Preferences > Email.
- Scroll down to Company Settings.
- Use the following settings:
- For Email Server use "smtp.mail.yahoo.com".
- Fill in your Email Use Name, typically your full email address.
- Enter your Email Password, the same password used to access your email.
- Specify 465 or 587 for the Port.
- Ensure SSL is checked. This is a security feature common for email servers.
- When done, click Save.
- Click Test Company Email Server Settings and wait for on-screen confirmation.
Yahoo! Plus users should modify their email server settings to use plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com