Making a user inactive
If a Method user no longer needs access to your Method account, you can set that user as inactive.
Only a user with administrative permissions can set a user as active or inactive.
When a Method user is set to inactive:
- The Method user can no longer sign into the Method account
- Their permissions to packs and apps are removed
- The Method account is no longer charged for the inactive Method user
Another Method user with administrative permissions can activate the user again, however all the permissions will need to be set.
Setting a user to inactive
- Click the gear in the upper right corner and select Preferences.
- On the left Preferences Menu, click Users.
- Select the Method user you wish to set inactive from the Users grid.
- Under General, uncheck the User is active checkbox.
- Click Save.
The Method User is now inactive.