How to sync your Method account with QuickBooks Online
In most scenarios, connecting your Method account to a QuickBooks Online is an easy DIY task that takes 15-20 mins. Follow the detailed steps in this article or watch the video to learn how.
Before you Start
Before you get started using Method, you’ll need:
- A QuickBooks Online account. If you don't have one, you'll need to sign up for an Intuit account.
- You must be an Administrator on your QuickBooks Online account.
Sign Up with Method as a QBO User
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- From your QuickBooks Online dashboard, click Apps.
- Search for Method CRM and click it, then click Get App Now.
- Next, you'll be asked to authorize Intuit to share your data with Method. Click Authorize to continue.
- Create your new Method account! Include your first name, last name, company name, and email. Make sure you accept the terms of service, then click Let's Go.
- Method will start syncing! To see if your sync has completed, navigate to Preferences > QuickBooks and look under Last Full Sync.
And that's it! You'll now be transferred to your Method Dashboard. Your apps may still be in the process of installing, but you will receive notifications as each app is installed – don't worry, it won't take long!