What are Apps and Packs?
Understanding our stock packs and the apps they contain
Before you start using Method to streamline your workflow and improve your business practices, it might be helpful for you to understand what we're talking about when we refer to apps and packs.
An app is a self-contained program (or piece of software) designed to perform a specific function. Method apps are organized around a particular task or workflow, and can talk to one another to facilitate getting a job done. These Apps are customizable (check out our handy articles on customization to get you started), but even our stock apps are designed to work together to meet the unique needs of your small business.
Packs are groups of individual apps that work best together for particular work flows. We currently offer several major packs:
- Contact Management which helps you keep track of customer information, history, and follow-ups all in one place, all while syncing with your QuickBooks accounting software. This pack includes the following apps:
- Sales Transactions lets you keep track of all your accounting information from within Method, all of which later syncs to your QuickBooks account. This pack includes the following apps:
- Purchase Transactions provides additional app support for your purchase transaction apps, while also syncing to QuickBooks. This pack includes the following apps:
- Sales Pipeline meets the needs of sales managers looking to expand revenue and take full advantage of all their potential sales. This pack includes the following apps:
- Donor Management is designed specifically for the nonprofit industry and logs interactions with donors, records accepted donations, and syncs transactions with QuickBooks. This pack contains the following apps:
- Email Campaigns allows you to curate and send out directed-marketing campaigns to specific groups of leads and customers. This pack contains the following apps:
- Help Desk lets you and your customers create and keep track of support cases. This pack contains the following apps:
- Accounting Lists provides additional app support for your transaction apps, while also syncing to QuickBooks. This pack includes the following apps:
And since we're always growing, we have more exciting packs in development every day!
Additional articles will show you how to use each app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials.