Create and Manage Purchase Orders for QuickBooks Vendors in Method:CRM
Method’s Purchase Orders app allows you to easily create online purchase orders for vendors using QuickBooks items. By managing purchase transactions alongside sales transactions in your CRM, you’ll maximize efficiency and reduce the risk of ordering incorrectly. Plus, your vendors will love the convenience of viewing your purchase orders in Method’s built-in online portals!
Note: The Purchase Orders app is an add-on to the CRM Pro base plan. Visit our pricing page for more information.
Why should my business use the Purchase Orders app in Method?
Manage Purchase Orders Alongside Other Business Data
By keeping sales and purchase transactions centralized in Method:CRM, you’ll maximize efficiency and ensure the right products are obtained from vendors to fulfill customers’ orders. Even better — purchase orders created in Method sync effortlessly to QuickBooks.
Simplify Processes for Your Vendors
Method’s built-in portals aren’t just for customers! Allow your vendors to view purchase orders in an online portal to ensure everyone is on the same page about what has been ordered.
Digital Signage Resolutions
How do I start using the Purchase Orders app?
- For starters, you need to have a Method account. If you don’t yet have one, sign up for your Free 30-Day Trial Here!
- Sign into your Method account. On your dashboard, click the box for Add / Remove Apps.
- Click on the Purchase Transactions pack, then click Add Pack.
- Click the Expand link next to Purchase Orders Permissions.
- Click the Access checkbox next to your name. For more info on managing app permissions for other users in your Method account, visit our help article here.
- Click Install to begin installing the Purchase Transactions pack. You will receive a notification when pack installation is complete. When you return to your dashboard, you should now see the Purchase Orders app!
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!