. The following updates are now live for users of Method
- Newly added apps to existing packs now automatically installed (PL-3471).
- Dropped the "Allowed to Integrate Accounting” requirement for QBD sync. (PL-3348)
- Updated alignment properties for Button, Text, Checkbox, and TagList objects to utilize radio buttons (PL-3120).
- Added ability to display text within a toggle (PL-3425, PL-3424).
- Ability to click Go To Record from Conflicts (PL-3488).
- Full Sync Page Size for troubleshooting (PL-3481).
- Improved load time of account selection page for users with many accounts (PL-3447).
- Fixed screen load issues caused by having an underscore in the screen name (PL-3601).
- Fixed issue with “Have you moved page?” was not correctly saving time zone changes (PL-3491).
- Added password masking to Personal email settings (PL-3587).
- Adjusted tile sizes in Marketplace (PL-3600).
- Action Editor | Fixed style issue in FireFox preventing scrolling (PL-3465).
- Action Editor | Updated 'learn more' link for grids to point to the correct help article (PL-3358).
- Action Editor | Added text to Yes/No toggle in Criteria Builder (PL-3463).
- Charts | Fixed issue preventing users from copying a chart that utilized a SetViewFilter action (PL-2627).
- DateTime Picker | Fixed issue where by 'Use Current Date/Time' option was always selected for object (PL-3043).
- DateTime Picker | Fixed issue preventing users from switching between the Date and Time menus at runtime (PL-2417).
- Radio Buttons | Fixed issue preventing the OnChange event from firing when object is updated using actions (PL-3390).
- Radio Buttons | Default value now resets correctly on clear screen (PL-3389).
- Radio Buttons | Fixed vertical text alignment (PL-3014).
- Sections | Fixed issue with column width switching between % and px after adding background cell color in designer (PL-3357).
- Google calendar appointments duplicating (PL-3535).
- Multi-tenant accounts not able to sync on QBDT (PL-3537).
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.