- NEW FEATURE - Method now syncs with QBO Bills. Bills are an accounting transaction that records an amount owed and/or paid to a Vendor / Supplier. Inside Method, you can view and edit bills that were entered in QBO. You can also create a new Bill in Method and have it sync to QBO. While we have synced with Bills on QB Desktop before, this is the first vendor transaction that Method has synced with for QBO. To access it, change your tab group in the top-right to “QuickBooks”. Then click Vendors > Bills.
- New Screen - QBO_Bill - This is the screen used for QBO customers in the USA.
- New Screen - QBO_Global_Bill - This is the screen used for QBO Global customers (mainly Canada and Australia).
- Updated Screen - QBO_ItemService - Now includes Is Used On Purchase Transactions checkbox, for QBO customers in the USA.
- Updated Screen - QBO_Global_ItemService - Now includes Is Used On Purchase Transactions checkbox, for QBO Global customers (mainly Canada and Australia).
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.