The following updates are now live, as of Nov 17th.
- Feature Request: additional shipping fields for submitting to Authorize.NET. (Ticket 2129)
- Fix - Sync Time is 5-6 hours off of the local computer time. This is for QuickBooks Desktop, when viewed under QuickBooks > Synchronize. (Ticket 4679)
- Fix - Line items on an Invoice were showing in incorrect order in Method, when the order was changed in QB Online. (Ticket 3432)
- Fix - Unable to load contacts into Listbuilder Account when text in the Users table was longer than ListBuilder could handle. (Ticket 4569)
- Fix - Renaming Portal tablink breaks actions that call that tablink. (Ticket 4627)
- Fix - PDF doc goes missing when getting renamed. (Ticket 4274)
- Fix - Payment processing is getting 'the payment did not process' error, after Authorize.NET with FirstData had made changes to security requirements. (Ticket 4238)
- Improvement - Separate storage for last sync completion time for Changes Only and Full Sync, to prevent a scan of the audit trail. This improves performance on the QuickBooks > Synchronize screen.
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.