"November" version now available
The following updates will be available on the staging site on November 15th. You can access the November version by clicking "Switch to the November Version" when you sign into Method.
- Right-click customize - rather than having to go into Customize > Screens, you can now just right click on a screen and choose "Customize". This makes it about a million times easier. Of course, if you don't have the rights to customize, you'll get an explanation of why you can't customize and need to go back.
- Sign into Method with your email! - you can now sign into Method using either your User Name OR your email address.
- Multi-tenancy / franchises can invite their own users - The franchisor / main tenant of a multi-tenant account, can now grant franchisees the right to manage their own users.
- Mobile big finger friendly - The mobile login, tab link dropdown and grid view dropdown are now all more big finger friendly.
- 1 million cell limit on grids - for a performance improvement, there is now a 1 million cell limit on grids (so you could should a filtered list of 100,000 rows that has 10 columns per row.
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.