"October" version now available
The following updates are now available on the staging site. You can access the October version by clicking "Switch to the October Version" when you sign into Method.
- Recent history - this may be one of the biggest features you never knew you needed! Method now keeps track of recent records you created, edited or viewed, and lets you quickly access them from the top-right corner of the screen. It's like an advanced "back" button. Click here to learn more.
- New look for tab groups - tab groups now have the same look and feel as My Profile in the top-right corner, making the design more consistent and slicker.
- Hover in menus more convenient - the menus in the top-right (My Profile, Tab Groups and Recent) are faster and easier to use now that they are activated on mouse over and mouse out, instead of mouse clicks.
- Show/Hide columns per view filter - you can now force hidden grid columns to automatically show based on the view filter chosen. You can set this by clicking Advanced next to the grid column under the grid wizard.
- Get node value from XML - has been added to the Character Function action to help parse values returned from XML, such as when developers are integrating with a third party API. Click here to learn more.
- QB Online - 'Client is Taxable'- Invoice, Estimate and SalesReceipt screens now support the 'Client is Taxable' feature from QBO.
- Load Web Page - added "Replace Current Screen" to "Load Web Page" action.
- Suppress warning when no rows are checked - an advanced option has been added to start loop through grid so that if no checkboxes are selected, the standard warning does not appear.
- Ability to clear checkboxes - the refresh grid and clear screen for new entry actions now have the option to clear the checkbox column in the grid.
- Fix: html editor was overlooking the number of lines set.
- Fix: Go To Tablink wasn't respecting close popup when going to a different tab.
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.