Updated Import / Export Tool
The following updates are now available for the Method Import / Export tool:
- Common tables - When choosing to import or export tables, only "Common tables" are shown initially. To show the rest of the tables, simply unclick Show only common tables?.
- Customer and Vendor tables - The Customer and Vendor tables now only export non-leads.
- New Customer Lead and Vendor Lead virtual tables have been added to the list. These tables only export leads. If you import into these tables, and do not have an IsLeadStatusOnly column in your import file, they will automatically be imported as leads.
- New Customer and Customer Lead and Vendor and Vendor Lead virtual tables have been added. These tables export both leads and non-leads.
- Button styling has been updated to match the latest styling inside Method.
- A new Method CRM Help Center article has been written, click here to view it.
While studying at Queen's School of Business in 1999, Paul founded Alocet Incorporated, developing 'QXpress', which later became the top rated field service scheduling add-on for QuickBooks.
Alocet Incorporated later went on to create Method Integration - an innovative small business management platform that allows users to create their own web apps for QuickBooks.