We’ve been very busy over the last few months. Want to know why? We’ve been working tirelessly on a refreshed version of Method CRM that now focuses on workflow and ease of access to your CRM and QuickBooks information. This was first previewed at Scaling New Heights in May and we received amazing reviews. We’re excited to say that the new CRM now released, allows for a clearer definition and purpose for each screen and gives you quick access to the information you’ll need. The refreshed version reflects what we feel is an improved design and builds a foundation for future enhancements to Method CRM.
With the launch of the new CRM, we also have a new name for the Method Full Blown Edition. It’s now called Method CRM Pro. Same great features as before just with a new name.
The list of features included with this update is pretty extensive and reflects much of the feedback from our internal team as well as the Method community. Here are some of the features you’ll notice:
- Leads and customers are now separated – this allows you to quickly identify which contacts are leads vs. customers.
- Lead and customer lists are now by contact – previously, the customer list displayed all customers from QuickBooks but required an added step if you wanted to see each contact for that company. Now all contacts can be viewed in one place.
- New Lead/Customer screens –we’ve created dedicated screens for adding new entries that easily flow into editing that lead/customers information or continuing to add new entries.
- Shared Lists – this provides the option of limiting a user’s access to another user’s data.
- Activity screen – in addition to a totally redesigned screen, this also displays the contacts’ recent activities, opportunities and cases.
- New Appointment/Task/Log Call – these are variations of the activity screen with pre-set fields making it faster and easier to log an activity without having to go to the customer’s screen.
- Related Activity –allows you to link activities to each other when necessary.
- Auto follow-up – automatically trigger a follow-up to be created based on the activity type you choose.
- Activity Calendar – displays a 24 hour period and can be filtered by shared lists.
- New Opportunity screen – allows you to create an opportunity, add a customer/lead, add an activity and schedule a follow-up all from one screen.
- New Case screen – you can now create a case, add a customer/lead/vendor, add an activity and schedule a follow-up all from this screen.
- Cases – you can automatically send emails to alert users when they’ve been assigned to a case or activity.
- Home Dashboard – takes advantages of shared lists and new color palette.
These are just a few of the features we’ve added in the new CRM. Please keep the feedback coming because we’re listening!
How do I get started?
If you’re ready to get started with the new CRM, follow the steps below.