Streamline your marketing agency operations from lead to repeat and anything in between.
Convert more leads into clients.
- Bring new business into your CRM — Method’s web-to-lead forms effortlessly convert website visitors into prospects in your sales funnel. Each new web lead is logged as an opportunity and a follow-up activity is automatically created, so potential clients never fall through the cracks.
- Stay focused on the hottest leads — When your agency is pitching for multiple accounts, it’s tricky to make sure each lead receives the attention they need. Track and prioritize the leads in your pipeline using Method’s opportunity stages. Each stage, from ‘Qualification’ to ‘Proposal’ has an assigned probability percentage to show the potential revenue associated with each account.
- A more efficient sales process — Your team will no longer have to rely on accounting to prepare estimates for leads. With a QuickBooks-integrated CRM, account executives can easily create and send out estimates from Method — no access to QuickBooks required.
Agency CRM for Digital Signage Resolutions
“When I use Method I feel relieved, excited, efficient, happy, informed! I can see everything that’s happening. I now have time to focus on the development of my products, services and sales strategies. I’m focused on building the business instead of chasing my tail all day getting purchase orders in place.”
Laura Gray, Digital Signage Resolutions
Read Laura’s Agency CRM success story.
Streamline your day-to-day and provide top-notch service.
- Focus on creative work instead of admin work — Double-data entry eats up time that would be better spent getting your creative energy flowing. When you use Method to create estimates, convert estimates to invoices and process payments, the transactions sync to QuickBooks automatically — so you can focus on producing deliverables for your clients.
- Stop chasing clients for payment — Give your clients the convenience they crave with Method’s free client portals. Clients can pay their invoices online and the payments will sync to QuickBooks as soon as they’re approved. Plus, clients have 24/7 access to their previous invoices without needing to contact you.
- A CRM that’s designed to serve YOUR clients — Rather than adopting multiple systems to manage your projects, customize your CRM to better suit your needs. Take the company Digital Signage Resolutions — they customized their Method account to create an interconnected system for project management, CRM, and accounting. Read their story.
“I am very impressed and pleased with Method.”
“Since Method synchronizes with QuickBooks, all of my contacts and transaction data are accessible, which gives me the power to custom build anything I need, and it ties directly to the information in QuickBooks. I cannot say enough how much of a pleasure it is working with the Method team, as they have always gone above the standard when it comes to supporting their product.”
Dylan Hanna, Woodard Consulting
Build a loyal client base and generate referrals.
- Personalized service with a 360-degree view of each client — Employees may leave your agency, but client knowledge shouldn’t leave with them. The Method:Sidebar for Gmail lets you log interactions with clients directly from your inbox, so important details are always accessible to everyone on your team. And with QuickBooks data available in Method, it’s easy for anyone at your agency to look up past projects or re-send an invoice.
- Keep clients coming back with targeted email campaigns — Maintaining strong client relationships is key to bringing new and repeat business to your agency. Method’s free MailChimp integration allows you to send beautiful email campaigns to targeted segments of your clients, so you always stay top-of-mind.
- Never be caught without essential client data — The Method mobile app ensures that you always have client and account data at your fingertips. Log interactions, update project details and create estimates from a client’s office, the airport, or wherever else your work takes you.
Start a FREE trial.
No Credit Card. No Contract. Yes, It’s Super Easy!