Method understands that businesses are unique and so it is our vision to create a small business platform that is easily personalized for each of our customers. Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software, built entirely using Method’s no-code platform.
Opportunity – Full-Stack .NET Developer
To help realize Method’s vision, we are on the lookout for a .NET web developer to join our team. If you are committed to great work and ready to take on the exciting and complex challenges that come with creating a fully no-code platform, then we would love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams working on product features and enhancements.
- Participate and share your ideas in technical and architectural discussions.
- Assist your team in achieving quarterly OKRs.
- Develop your craft, build and share your experience in the field.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .net Framework, including .net Core, C#, MVC and Web API.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server and Micro-ORM, such as Dapper.
- 3+ years of experience working with HTML 5 and CSS.
- Good grasp over SOA, Microservices, and Messaging Architecture.
- Good OOD/OOP skills and an understanding of design patterns.
- Good with Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Fluent with Git source control and GitHub.
- Experience with React, Redux, or AngularJS.
- Experience with Linux and Docker.
- Experience with MassTransit or NServiceBus, and RabbitMQ.
- Experience with AWS Cloud.
- Experience with MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Redis.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipeline, TFS, Jenkins, Test Automation, and Katalon.
- Previous experience on CRM apps, accounting or financial applications.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Kanban or Scrum.
- Fast growing, fun team environment.
- Small company experience.
- Great downtown location.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Health care and dental plan.
- Flex hours policy and remote working. (Fully remote working during COVID-19)
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Method is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and embraces the differences in all of our employees. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Methoders. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to the position.
Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.