Method understands that businesses are unique and so it is our vision to create a small business platform that is easily personalized for each of our customers. Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software, built entirely using Method’s no-code platform.
Opportunity – Operations Administrator/Recruiter
To help realize Method’s vision, we are on the lookout for an Operations Administrator/Recruiter to join our team. If you are committed to great work and would like to be a part of building and supporting a world-class team, then we would love to hear from you.
In this position, you will be responsible for greeting current and potential employees in person and virtually, so having a positive attitude is a must! You will be working hand in hand with HR and management to help recruit, hire and support employees on a daily basis.
Other duties will include office administrative tasks, assisting with company socials, and other duties as assigned.
In order to support current and new employees, you must have great time management skills, be able to multi-task, be organized, and have great attention to detail.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager
- Assist with planning and executing company social events
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, furniture, equipment, and maintain records of assets
- Answer phones, handle office correspondence, and assist with department mail processing
- Monitor action items or responses needed from managers and staff to ensure that other departments receive assistance in a timely manner
- Maintain the office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write and advertise job ads for current openings
- Source candidates through online channels and screen resumes
- Interview and evaluate candidates during first round hiring stages
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Perform reference checks for candidates
- Report to hiring and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Participate in job fairs to establish a positive presence in the market
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- 1 year or more of office management or recruitment experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to switch tasks with ease
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be self-motivated
- Experience working with CRM and database systems is a plus
- Fast-growing, fun team environment
- Small company experience
- Great downtown location
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Health care and dental plan
- Flex hours policy and remote working (fully remote working during COVID-19)
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Method is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and embraces the differences in all of our employees. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Methoders. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to the position.
Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.