Method understands that businesses are unique and so it is our vision to create a small business platform that is easily personalized for each of our customers. Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software, built entirely using Method’s no-code platform.
Opportunity – No-Code App Builder
To help realize Method’s vision, we are on the lookout for a no-code platform developer to join our team. If you are committed to great work and ready to take on the exciting and complex challenges that come with creating a fully no-code platform, then we would love to hear from you.
- App development: Build, iterate and maintain SaaS apps using Method’s no-code development environment.
- Contribute to product requirements by participating in user research, grooming and solutioning.
- Translate business requirements into designs, data models and technical requirements.
- Provide consistent feedback to the entire team on enhancements we can make to product development.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to the overall team’s success in a fast-paced environment.
- Platform development: Learn the technologies that we use to build the platform (C#, Asp.net MVC, React, SQL, Katalon and more) and start committing code contributions.
- Full-time position.
- Experience in SQL.
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong problem-solving skills. You must be passionate about your ability to always find solutions to customers’ needs.
- Must be self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Post-secondary education in the following areas is preferred: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent training/experience.
- Familiarity with any C based language such as C# or Java or C++.
- Experience in CRM or Field Service Applications.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Kanban or Scrum.
- Complete training on Method’s no-code platform.
- Fast growing, fun team environment.
- Small company experience.
- Great downtown location.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Health care and dental plan.
- Flex hours policy and remote working. (Fully remote working during COVID-19)
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Method is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and embraces the differences in all of our employees. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Methoders. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to the position.
Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.