Method understands that businesses are unique and so it is our vision to create a small business platform that is easily personalized for each of our customers. Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web app made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software, built entirely using Method’s no-code platform.
Opportunity – Junior .NET Test Engineer
To help realize Method’s vision, we are on the lookout for a .NET web developer to join our team. If you are committed to great work and ready to take on the exciting and complex challenges that come with creating a fully no-code platform, then we would love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams working on product features and enhancements
- Help your team in delivering a high quality product
- Participate and share your ideas in technical and architectural discussions
- Assist your team in achieving quarterly OKRs
- Develop your craft, build and share your experience in the field
- Good understanding of relational databases, especially SQL server
- Experience in developing Integration Testing (API level) with Python or Katalon
- Experience with Selenium based tools such as Katalon or Robot Framework
- Fluent with Git source control and GitHub
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, empowered, self-organized team environment
- Excellent analytical skills such as planning and problem-solving
- A passion to create great user experiences on the web
- An aptitude for learning and sharing new skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to .net Web stack: MVC and Web API
- Good understanding of OOD/OOP
- Exposure to React and Redux
- Exposure to MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Redis
- Experience with Agile methodology, such as Kanban or Scrum
- Fast growing, fun team environment
- Small company experience
- Great downtown location
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Health care and dental plan
- Flex hours policy and remote working (fully remote during COVID-19)
Visit our team page to learn more about who you’ll be working with: Meet the Team
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Method is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and embraces the differences in all of our employees. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Methoders. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to the position.
Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.