We are looking for someone who is passionate about mastering the best practices of Test Engineering, employing various techniques such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, End-to-End Testing (browser based), and helping us in implementing a modern Continuous Delivery pipeline. Your work will have tremendous impact, allowing your team to rapidly release code to customers with confidence.
Product and company
Method creates web applications for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB’s). Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web application made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method:CRM apart is our ability to create customized applications for individual SMB’s. This is all facilitated by a patented accounting synchronization engine.
We are already a successful startup with a substantial base of paying customers. We are looking for the right individuals to help skyrocket our growth.
- Developing high quality Unit Tests, Integration Tests and End-to-End Tests to ensure fast and reliable iterative development.
- Help your team in delivering a high quality product.
- Participate and share your ideas in technical and architectural discussions.
- Assist your team in achieving quarterly OKRs.
- Develop your craft, build and share your experience in the field.
- Good understanding of relational databases, especially SQL Server.
- Experience in developing Integration Testing (API level) with Python or Katalon.
- Experience with Selenium based tools such as Katalon or Robot Framework.
- Fluent with Git source control and GitHub.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, empowered, self-organized team environment.
- Excellent analytical skills such as planning and problem-solving.
- A passion to create great user experiences on the web.
- An aptitude for learning and sharing new skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exposure to .net Web stack: MVC and Web API.
- Good understanding of OOD/OOP.
- Exposure to React and Redux.
- Exposure to MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Redis.
- Experience with Agile methodology, such as Kanban or Scrum.
- Fast growing, fun team environment.
- Small company experience.
- Great downtown location.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Health care and dental plan.
- Flex hours policy and remote working. (Fully remote working during COVID-19)
Visit our team page to learn more about who you’ll be working with: Meet the Team
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Method is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and embraces the differences in all of our employees. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Methoders. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to the position.
Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.