We are on the lookout for a passionate .NET developer with at least 2 years of experience in the field to join our team in a permanent role.
Product and company
Method creates web applications for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB’s). Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web application made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method:CRM apart is our ability to create customized applications for individual SMB’s. This is all facilitated by a patented accounting synchronization engine.
We are already a successful startup with a substantial base of paying customers. We are looking for the right individuals to help skyrocket our growth.
- 2+ years experience in Microsoft .net stack, including .net Core, C#, IIS, MVC and Web API.
- 2+ years experience with SQL Server and Micro-ORM, such as Dapper.
- Good grasp over SOA, Microservices, and Messaging Architecture.
- Good OOD/OOP skills and an understanding of design patterns.
- Good knowledge of React and Redux.
- Good with Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Fluent with Git source control and GitHub.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, empowered, self-organized team environment.
- Excellent analytical skills such as planning and problem-solving.
- A passion to create great user experiences on the web.
- An aptitude for learning and sharing new skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Linux and Docker.
- Experience with MassTransit or NServiceBus, and RabbitMQ.
- Experience with AWS Cloud.
- Experience with MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Redis.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipeline, TFS, Jenkins, Test Automation, and Katalon.
- Previous experience on CRM apps, accounting or financial applications.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Kanban or Scrum.
- Fast growing, fun team environment.
- Small company experience — Working for an 80-person company like Method gives you deep insight into the inner workings of how a small software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Great downtown location — Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant “King West” technology hub at the corner of Adelaide St. W. and Spadina Ave.
- Competitive salary with stock options.
- Health care and dental plan.
- Flex hours policy.
- Remote during COVID-19.
To pursue this exciting and rewarding career opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter by email to:
We thank all applicants in advance and will contact only those who we wish to interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Method is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.