Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll be responsible for growing leads and expanding the top of the funnel through natural and paid channels. You’ll have a natural curiosity that drives you to relentlessly test messaging, creative, landing pages and website experience. And last but not least, you’ll be a collaborator who works with internal and external teams to deliver on your KPIs.
Product and company
Method creates web applications for small and medium sized businesses (SMB's). Our flagship product is Method:CRM, a web application made specifically for small businesses using QuickBooks accounting software. What sets Method apart is our ability to create customized solutions for individual SMB's. This is all facilitated by our patented accounting synchronization engine.
We are already a successful startup with a substantial base of paying customers. We are looking for the right individuals to help skyrocket our growth.
- Dramatically grow trials of Method's products through digital marketing programs - primarily SEO, online paid advertising (PPC and Display) and website optimization.
- Support the launch of new products with digital marketing tactics.
- Evolve method.me to incorporate new products/solutions when they become available.
- Recommend additional channels and programs to test and possibly scale.
- Create and share regular dashboard of digital marketing performance and insights.
- Lead the troubleshooting of issues on method.me when they arise.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Drive adhoc marketing initiatives as required.
- Participate in the development of Method’s annual/quarterly Sales and Marketing plan.
- A collaborator who’s good at giving and receiving feedback.
- A clear and concise communicator.
- Able to analyze data.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to implement and manage process.
- High energy with drive to blow the roof off your KPIs.
- Able to prioritize and keep two eyes on the prize.
- A curious and creative thinker.
- A sense of humour.
- 2-3 years in a digital marketing role working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience empathising with customers and optimizing their journey through the conversion funnel.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- You know how to follow the data to insight, and have used Google Analytics, Sitecatalyst or a similar tool.
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business is a plus.
- B2B Software or SaaS company experience is yet another plus.
- Fun team environment.
- Small company experience – working for a small company like Method gives you deep insight to the inner workings of how a software company operates, as you will be expected to become involved in many discussions: from new product features, to marketing campaigns, to operational policies and procedures! It is the kind of experience you can only get from a small company.
- Training – You will receive initial and ongoing training on Method’s products, policies and procedures.
- Great downtown location – Method is located right in the heart of Toronto’s young and vibrant King West technology hub.
- Competitive salary.
- Health care and dental plan.